ADVERTISEMENT

Any Portal news????

Because they are all unproven.
well most schools run a new RB out there quite often. If they dont like any of the RBs after 2 years in the weight program then why did they recruit them? if they go get a grad transfer and i'm currently a RB at NeB im transferring

You think Chicago goes after Fitz?

I like Fitz and I could be wrong, but I don’t see him as a good fit in the nfl
I could see him going 10-6 and maybe winning a wild card game and everyone thinking Fitz is a genius. Then he’ll go 7-9 two years in a row and get fired. Rinse and repeat.

Gotta think Fitz is gone and the players know it.
The other factor is that Chicago is a shithole now. I've got friends who live there and the whole city has turned in to a gang bang shoot out. Things are shut down all over and if people think Lincoln is no fun, they should have to hang out in Evanston right now. That metro area is in real trouble for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: CatColumbia
The other factor is that Chicago is a shithole now. I've got friends who live there and the whole city has turned in to a gang bang shoot out. Things are shut down all over and if people think Lincoln is no fun, they should have to hang out in Evanston right now. That metro area is in real trouble for the foreseeable future.

Your reaching a little comparing Evanston to the inner city of Chicago..
I thought Obama was going to fix that city before he left office.Laughing

• Haha
Reactions: CatColumbia
Your reaching a little comparing Evanston to the inner city of Chicago..
I thought Obama was going to fix that city before he left office.Laughing
The violence and crime extends out in to Evanston. It isn't just the Miracle Mile that is having problems. It's one of the most politically corrupt places in our country.

Anyone else tired if reading about "pass rushers" and never seeing one on the field?

What ever happened to the kid from Iowa? Gunnerson or something like that?
I get tired of hearing about it. Every school in the country wants elite pass rushers. There's only so many Von Miller types out there. You don't need an elite pass rusher to generate a solid pass rush. You do need 4 guys playing with solid fundamentals and using leverage and technique to put pressure on the line and get past the blockers.

Cook county, where the dead vote early and often.
iu

When you only get 60+ or so snaps like we did in some games and don't run it 90% of the time like Tom used to, it's tough to get young guys a ton of carries. Frost traditionally with his offense hasn't ridden one back hard like Tom and Frank did.
Our backs aren't bad, just unproven. I'm not opposed to grabbing the right guy out of juco or the portal. But the bigger problem is spending too much time in practice working on Oregon style finesse crap instead of practicing physical big boy Nebraska style football.

I think more of our RB had Covid then what was shared....? Frost did say S.M. Had injury, then was out with Covid, right?

Our backs aren't bad, just unproven. I'm not opposed to grabbing the right guy out of juco or the portal. But the bigger problem is spending too much time in practice working on Oregon style finesse crap instead of practicing physical big boy Nebraska style football.

100% correct sir. We simply MUST get real smash mouth play with both lines and then have the attitude to use it....or we'll stay in deep doo-doo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT