Antifa nerds hit in face...

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Reposting the video from my post that got deleted on the free board. I guess it was too intense for the poors. I now "know" my boundaries better for over there. Let this video be a lesson to all of you...

It's just some Canadian Antifa nerds getting smacked in the face by a Canadian nerd.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Reposting the video from my post that got deleted on the free board. I guess it was too intense for the poors. I now "know" my boundaries better for over there. Let this video be a lesson to all of you...

It's just some Canadian Antifa nerds getting smacked in the face by a Canadian nerd.
The Antifa people there dressed like Al-Queda.

BradWesley

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 5, 2004
Jasper, MO

Dude took 3 of them out and didn't even lose his smoke

franzix

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003
I couldn't tell who was who, but from the OP I know they're all nerds.

BTW, WTF was going on there? It almost looked like a pillow fight with smoking. Maybe that's why OP assumes they're all nerds.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I couldn't tell who was who, but from the OP I know they're all nerds.

BTW, WTF was going on there? It almost looked like a pillow fight with smoking. Maybe that's why OP assumes they're all nerds.

Nerd with the cig hit the nerds without cigs in the face with a helmet.

Sped up, maybe you'll understand what is happening better.

I see YouTube thinks this is a "bad" video. Be careful @franzix. It might be too traumatic.