Another Trump Fan Boy and domestic terrorist sentenced to 7 years in prison

Huskermatt23

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
After being sentenced to 7 years in prison for his involvement in the Jan 6th coup attempt in which he tried to murder a police officer, his family (also Trump tards) called the police officer a 'piece of sh*t" while he was giving his victim impact statement in court.

Tetonia

Senior
Jan 22, 2022
After being sentenced to 7 years in prison for his involvement in the Jan 6th coup attempt in which he tried to murder a police officer, his family (also Trump tards) called the police officer a 'piece of sh*t" while he was giving his victim impact statement in court.

…being made an example of for those noncompliant with Gubmint and the rigging of elections… if he truly assaulted an officer he should be punished for it. Hope anyone else who assaults a police officer gets 7 years in jail, too. Oh, wait… that doesn’t happen to everyone. What did I miss?

libbity bibbity

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 22, 2022

To bad this doesn't apply to the thugs of Antifa and BLM, instead sending 20 FBI agents to arrest a pro-life advocate who shoved a planned parenthood bonehead causing him to get a band-aid while defending his 12 yr. old son, Garlands gestapo handing out more one sided "justice".

Tetonia

Senior
Jan 22, 2022
To bad this doesn't apply to the thugs of Antifa and BLM, instead sending 20 FBI agents to arrest a pro-life advocate who shoved a planned parenthood bonehead causing him to get a band-aid while defending his 12 yr. old son, Garlands gestapo handing out more one sided "justice".
Two-tiered justice system. Libs can’t even deny it, because their own ‘media’ has it in their headlines, everyday. They don’t even try to hide it.

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven

Keep grasping at Jan 6th straws you liberal goofs. Ain't gonna save you come Nov. and 2024. Nobody cares about your Jan 6th sideshow.

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
The wording "abducted by the mob" is very odd. Did someone take the officers hostage? I am doubting that. Did he hit someone with the large speaker? I mean if he tried in general he should be charged with something.

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
The majority of Americans think there is now a two-tiered justice system. Here is a great example compared to the Jan 6th incident.

"In recent weeks, prosecutors have approved deals in at least half a dozen federal felony cases arising from clashes between protesters and law enforcement in Oregon last summer. The arrangements — known as deferred resolution agreements — will leave the defendants with a clean criminal record if they stay out of trouble for a period of time and complete a modest amount of community service, according to defense attorneys and court records."

A

anon_qczsdwtnv6esw

Imagine going to jail for 7 years because you followed the instructions of an idiot!

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Imagine going to jail for 7 years because you followed the instructions of an idiot!
It seems like that would be hard to do in your Democrat cities as only murder 1 people are now going to jail for 7 years.

A

anon_qczsdwtnv6esw

It seems like that would be hard to do in your Democrat cities as only murder 1 people are now going to jail for 7 years.
I agree with you, sentences for violent crimes should be the maximum!

The difference between you and I is that I think both types of criminals are idiots. You continue to defend the red hat wearing idiots. I condemn both!

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I agree with you, sentences for violent crimes should be the maximum!

The difference between you and I is that I think both types of criminals are idiots. You continue to defend the red hat wearing idiots. I condemn both!
I don't actually. I will though call out leftists constantly getting much lighter sentences for the exact same crimes though. One group is labeled a terrorist and the other gets the charge removed from their records. That's completely nuts.