Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Last edited:

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Uhh he's a bank of a large bank that made a bank loan. How does that make him a Trump criminal? The banking industry more supported the Biden administration than the Trump by almost 4 times the amount. You guys crack me up.

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?ind=F07&cycle=2020
YEAH!! I know a guy who knows a guy whose Dad's friend once fixed some lights for a Trump property. He embezzled money from his own company so now he's going to jail! ANOTHER Trump casualty, even though it has nothing at all to do with Trump. If you have any remote association to Trump at all, then Trump is at fault for your impropriety, mark it down Republitards!! OWNED!!!

HUSKERinLA

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Meanwhile Hunter is selling paintings for $500k and they won't disclose who is buying them............seems legit
Hunter is a different person than Joe. Pay attention.

I don't know about you but my relatives don't reflect on my ability to do any job, nor would I want to be responsible for their stupid actions.

• Love
Reactions: Jaemekon

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Hunter is a different person than Joe. Pay attention.

I don't know about you but my relatives don't reflect on my ability to do any job, nor would I want to be responsible for their stupid actions.

If Hunter pays for Joe's expenses as his alleged "bribes" are sent to Hunter that would matter to you right? Have you not paid attention to any of these articles on how Joe is probably completely compromised. That's why people are concerned about the new "painting" job as it's literally a how to do money laundering profession.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ained-half-salary-went-paying-Joes-bills.html

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011

Latest posts