ADVERTISEMENT

Another Positive Tweet

Would be nice if they come up here to announce a group commitment, and very obviously spark a call to make 2017 something special to other top recruits. Doing so early, would allow for those other recruits to get on campus for the Spring Game.

I think Gebbia has been here the least, but he generally seems fairly inactive on the recruiting front at any school for a highly rated QB. Which is odd because most highly rated QB's for 2017 will have homes soon and are in the thick of recruiting right now.

Could also be a good sign, he and KJJ could be a done deal to NU (at least between themselves/crew), he's just happy to let KJJ do all the flying.

Reactions: jeans15
I don't understand why they need to keep coming back for visits. What haven't they accomplished from the past visits? Unless this visit is to actually commit, but for some reason I find that hard to believe. With Darney being one of the highest ranking players of the 2017 class, and having offers from many other schools, I would think he would take some more time to decide on a school. I think KJJ is closer to committing to NU, but what is with all of the visits?

I don't understand why they need to keep coming back for visits. What haven't they accomplished from the past visits? Unless this visit is to actually commit, but for some reason I find that hard to believe. With Darney being one of the highest ranking players of the 2017 class, and having offers from many other schools, I would think he would take some more time to decide on a school. I think KJJ is closer to committing to NU, but what is with all of the visits?

Maybe they love steak or famous daves is growing on them?

Reactions: Husk10
Maybe some midwestern girl lovin ? Their best WR just transferred to IMG in Florida...bit of a bummer that he wont be making a visit to Lincoln

Maybe some midwestern girl lovin ? Their best WR just transferred to IMG in Florida...bit of a bummer that he wont be making a visit to Lincoln

Former LSE OL goes to IMG now. Just got an offer from L'Ville. Maybe he'll do some recruiting with Brian.

Additionally, I have a total crush on Rey.

Reactions: timnsun
Well the sound of it from C. Miller KJJ was helping him choice the Huskers, maybe they keep comming back to help us recruit others. Personally i dont care, they can come weekly or biweekly, his dad can afford it and only makes his bond with our staff and fans that much stronger. I don't see anyway KJJ doesn't become a Husker. Now hopefully he gets his top teammates to join him here. Miller did say hopefully these kids join him like they said they would...all the signs are there, he ment KJJ amd hopefully Holmes.

I think it was Munson or Clouse; one of them said that it wouldn't suprise them to see KJJR commit after NSD along with Gebia. Additionally, Holmes commit projections are trending in NU's favor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT