ADVERTISEMENT

Another naughty teacher.....

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
AAXGzAX.img

I'm on the fence on this one, she is 21 and the student was 18 and there is a bigger age gap between me and my fiancé,

......but she doesn't take the best mug shot. I'm leaning towards leniency, pending review of the pictures she sent the 18 y/o

Age gap is irrelevant if it is a teacher and student in the same school district. But at age 21 I would have to think she is an aide of some sort. Still inappropriate in that setting.

AAXGzAX.img

I'm on the fence on this one, she is 21 and the student was 18 and there is a bigger age gap between me and my fiancé,

......but she doesn't take the best mug shot. I'm leaning towards leniency, pending review of the pictures she sent the 18 y/o
Lots of strange things here.

1. There are few 21 year old teachers
2. If he's 18, it's not a crime unless she raped him (it's possible)
3. She seems to be pretty beat up in the mug shot. What happened?
4. She's not a knockout, but she's not that bad looking for a mug shot.

There are a lot of mean males in this post who don’t go by the axiom of treating people like you like to be treated. Didn’t you have parents that in ways said if you can’t say anything good, don’t say anything at all about people. Most of the time, especially if that person didn’t harm you.

Seems she cleans up ok

0834_SANCHEZ_MONICA_01.jpg

1. Facts
2. Hmm, interesting development
3. See your #2 - him fighting back?
4. Agreement

There are a lot of mean males in this post who don’t go by the axiom of treating people like you like to be treated. Didn’t you have parents that in ways said if you can’t say anything good, don’t say anything at all about people. Most of the time, especially if that person didn’t harm you.

I will admit I don't always listen to my parents, especially now that they are in their 80s. Laughing

I think that axiom only applies to people that you know personally or are having a personal conversation. Then being respectful - until the situation no longer allows - would be appropriate. Internet people are fair game for some message board fun!!

You might be to good of a person to have some fun with this, but I'm not.

Reactions: king_kong_
While I don't disagree with you, it's also a little sexist of you to presume that everyone commenting is male ...

My dad also said beauty is skin deep, but ugly cuts to the bone.

Look, there would not be a lot of chatter on here if we're not allowed to say anything negative.

I’m a little torn on this one here because ethically, morally and apparently legally it’s bad news.

However, 18 - 21 years old they’re both still kids. I guess she shouldn’t be a teacher anymore but come on, not felony charges or having to register as a sex offender. I knew a girl that was a senior that sent only topless pictures to a freshman and had to register, totally ruined her life. although it was a stupid mistake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT