Another liberal city government ruining

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
First the commies openly walking down the street with their heroes flag and now this. Sounds like Austin is turning into another lib shithole. Couldn't happen to a better place than the home of the Longhorns.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Friend of mine went to law school at UT. He said, Austin doesn't even look the same and how dirty the city is. He has only been away for 13 years.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
LOL @ The Federalist
So you are saying this is not happening in Austin? I notice literally every article you do the LOL game rather than refute what the article is talking about. This is happening in Austin I've seen it first-hand.

Reactions: lipem

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
So you are saying this is not happening in Austin? I notice literally every article you do the LOL game rather than refute what the article is talking about. This is happening in Austin I've seen it first-hand.
Every city has homelessness. Guess what it’s unavoidable in big cities. Omaha has 1,500 homeless. This article states Austin has 2,500 homeless, which seems reasonable given their MSA population is over twice as large as Omaha.

Doesn’t help in certain cities IE Austin there’s skyrocketing housing costs which only exacerbates this problem.

Latest posts