ADVERTISEMENT

Another Decommit - RB Arnold Barnes

Was already hearing this earlier this morning on 1620. Can’t blame him when MJ convinced him in the first place..

I like him too. But it sounds like the new staff really wants to flip the kid from South Dakota committed to Washington and hasn't had much contact with Watson, if any.
Hopefully we don't end up holding an empty bag.

Reactions: headcard
Hopefully we don't end up holding an empty bag.
I’d prefer to bring in 3 QBs this cycle. Two transfers and a frosh…. this includes saying goodbye to a couple on our roster.
Competition is key.

Casey’s decision looms large, but the truth is we need to try and replace him. Not because he’s not good enough, but rather because we should always look for better.

I’d prefer to bring in 3 QBs this cycle. Two transfers and a frosh…. this includes saying goodbye to a couple on our roster.
Competition is key.

Casey’s decision looms large, but the truth is we need to try and replace him. Not because he’s not good enough, but rather because we should always look for better.
If Casey stays for his final year I’d be good rolling with him, Torres, and a transfer to go with a HS QB. We have so much dead weight at QB

If Casey stays for his final year I’d be good rolling with him, Torres, and a transfer to go with a HS QB. We have so much dead weight at QB
Yeah that could work. Torres is still likely very raw, and Casey admitted he has a small labrum tear (throwing arm I think). It’s something to factor in.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Best of luck to him wherever he ends up. As soon as they fired Frost, I basically tuned out all recruiting information unless they were a wide receiver as I just assumed most would decommit regardless of who got hired. So I have no idea whether this is or isn't a big loss and truthfully, it makes navigating the first few weeks after a coaching hire much easier. Anyone who joins, cool, welcome! If they don't, best of luck of to them.

ADVERTISEMENT