Another Biden Lie Exposed

jbt25

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Biden says at debate he doesn't support Green New Deal, but his campaign website calls it 'crucial framework'

How can anybody trust a guy who’s all over the map? Everything he said last night went counter to his website and what he originally signed onto which was the Bernie bros agenda. he just turned his back on the Bernie Bros.

We don’t need another puppet who’s going to change his mind with the wind has no morals on which to stand because he didn’t even acknowledge the violence going on in the cities for two months until the polls in that mess and some idea instead of a terror organization which they are.

I was mouth hunter Biden has been investigated there’s plenty of evidence improve nobody’s in the medias discredit it they try to hide it because it’s damaged but they’re not discrediting it and saying it isn’t true

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
Oh really then why do they have rolling blackouts and can't run the appliances in their homes!
Because their power grid blows. As far as generation, which is the important part of carbon reduction, solar is plentiful for them.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Because their power grid blows. As far as generation, which is the important part of carbon reduction, solar is plentiful for them.
Where are you going to put all these solar panels? Are those panels going to affect some bird or fish that needs protected?

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
They already do it, and that’s not the point. He asked where you get the power. That’s where.
Yes I agree California already bankrupts their farmers for environmental reasons and lets their state burn down for the same environuts.

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
It would take damn near 12 million acres of solar panels to power California they better get started
Also it would take maybe 150K acres, if you are actually curious. It’s about 2-3 acres per MW. California needs about 45000MW at peak demand.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
They generate like 16% from it. Are you denying that solar is an easy way for them to get clean power?
You still haven't answered about the poor lizards, scorpions and buzzards they are displacing and killing.

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
Nope so is nuclear and much cheaper
So now you have two answers for your question. Power delivery is California’s problem in the short term. The easiest answer to that is small solar though, vs massive single location generation and delivery.

IowaHuskerFan3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
Doesn’t really matter to me I took my last load of meat out their 10yrs ago where I went people were pricks, didn’t speak English gave California the 1 finger salute when I crossed into Nevada and haven’t been back sense

Reactions: Bobfather