Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
80% of open scrolls posters in a nutshell

8f23f5ba-489c-4630-886c-70682e5b9d4f_text.gif

Huskerbeast

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 13, 2014
Sure. That GED you have folded in your wallet. I’m brainwashed though. You’re so insecure it’s laughable. I’m terrified of the leash you must keep on your wife

GED? I had a doctorate handed to me even though I was born poor. I’m white, therefore I’m living the life of the rich and famous and didn’t have to do shit to get it.
Lol! Man I love being white because the shit just comes to me.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Let's ask, why isn't there more whites playing in the NFL? Why aren't there more Asian coaches? Is the NFL discriminating against Asians like the Lib Academia? Why isn't there more Asian basketball players in the NBA? You find anything you wanna look for and cry about it. Next thing you know, you will be kissing Black peoples feet and making criminals martyrs! Oh wait, you already do that because of your white CRT guilt.
Lmao you are bitch and racist, yar daddy* must be proud.

The real one, not Trump*

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Lol.

sounds like you have a unique perspective and we could all learn from you
Only unique about it is I have more life experiences than 99% of the population.

I guess having a crackhead old man and moving to "get away from meth" wasn't all shitty.

Huskerbeast

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 13, 2014

The real one, not Trump*

Are you white?
If so you are a racist. You win.

Do you feel better?

Actually that’s wrong, I see white libtards calling black people racist all the time now. The insanity is just hilarious.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Are you white?
If so you are a racist. You win.

Do you feel better?

Actually that’s wrong, I see white libtards calling black people racist all the time now. The insanity is just hilarious.
Yep Lilly white, and I'm prejudice 100% racist not so much 🤷‍♂️

Nothing worse than a white hood rat/trailer trash.

Also show me where I said all whites are racist? TIA

Huskerbeast

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 13, 2014
Yep Lilly white, and I'm prejudice 100% racist not so much 🤷‍♂️

Nothing worse than a white hood rat/trailer trash.

Also show me where I said all whites are racist? TIA

Well you’re white and you sound like you have a lot of racist guilt.

You are definitely a racist.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Well you’re white and you sound like you have a lot of racist guilt.

You are definitely a racist.
racist guilt because I can admit the wrongs of my forefathers instead of blindly defending them and looking like a complete retard?

No thanks

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Gaurentee, like me having 3 seperate masters licenses by 33, my life experiences are top 1% 🤷‍♂️

Any time you wanna have a cold one, ice tea for me, and discuss life I'm down.

Huskerbeast

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Apr 13, 2014
racist guilt because I can admit the wrongs of my forefathers instead of blindly defending them and looking like a complete retard?

No thanks

You’re forefathers are racist and therefore you are as well. There is no way you’re not racist.
What did you do and or doing that’s so racist.
Did your forefathers kill anyone? You sound crazy enough to be a weird serial killer.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
You sound crazy enough to be a weird serial killer.
I am, have to be capable of very bad things to truly be a good person 🤷‍♂️
You’re forefathers are racist
100% yes they were along with my real father and all his family.

There is no way you’re not racist
I was up until ~12/13ish, again raised that way, but luckily life experiences and personal reflection helped changed my views on life.

That was about the 100th shittiest thing I've done in my life, never once have I called myself a good person or better than anyone. Smarter maybe but not better.

dee_s3

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008

The real one, not Trump*
You're falling off the tracks Nelson. I know there is a lot of intelligence there, but you must of been hit by molotov or rubber bullet at your BLM/ANTIFA rally/riot.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
The single most relevant variable in the economic future well-being of any individual is were your parents married or not. The black race have babies with at least 70 percent to unmarried parents. The Mexican race is over 50 percent. The white race is around the low thirty percent range. The higher the percentage, the more behind the eight ball you are. A lot of people survive in adulthood, many others fail, some flourish and all have many added challenges as they age. Fact.
So you don't think fatherless hones has to do with 100 years of fathers being unable to protect their family?

That is primal urge numero uno for any real man and that was stripped for the AA community for centuries. We now are paying for that as a society 🤷‍♂️

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
You're falling off the tracks Nelson. I know there is a lot of intelligence there, but you must of been hit by molotov or rubber bullet at your BLM/ANTIFA rally/riot.
Still working on the skin grafts

Reactions: bldhuskerred

dsmalls3

Junior
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2017

BigCL24

Gold Member
May 28, 2016
She must be a member of Husker online.

Shocking to see that a bunch of stubborn old white men who have never taken accountability for anything in their life being so put off by the fact that they may have had a leg up the entire time. Stubborn sons of bitches
Your a consistent damn troll have to rip my hat for that

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Ya, they are all the white liberals living in racist shame. Good riddance snow flakes.
Yeah they are too, however I'm talking about the conservative snowflakes eating their pistol

Latest posts