Andrew Cuomo found Sexually harrassed women

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Most Democrats are saying the governor needs to go. I saw Nancy P say he should go also. It is pretty much all of the party saying resign.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Most Democrats are saying the governor needs to go. I saw Nancy P say he should go also. It is pretty much all of the party saying resign.
Most democrats got on their knees and praised Bill the Rapist Clinton and called his victims who were brutally assaulted liars so your argument is null and void!

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Most democrats got on their knees and praised Bill the Rapist Clinton and called his victims who were brutally assaulted liars so your argument is null and void!
Hillary even went after them...... Hell, they love to trot out Billy and his sax...
Dems are so easy to fool, play a little song, smile and tell you all the things I'm going to do for you but never do and they fall over like love sick puppies

Reactions: Bobfather

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Why did Clinton get into this conversation. I never voted for Clinton so I don't support him at all.

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
This one is for you Bob!

DohkafmXsAYChnG.jpg

Reactions: Bobfather

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
Typical lib.. you can't discuss what the article is about.. you have to deflect to Trump when the article is about the scumbag Cuomo...
pssshh. Whatever dude. If Cuomo was president Id be saying the same thing. Any scumbag like either of these guys should never set foot in the whitehouse. Typical Trumper though excusing Trumps behavior in the light of Cuomos. Unlike you I don't have allegiance to any one man or party.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
pssshh. Whatever dude. If Cuomo was president Id be saying the same thing. Any scumbag like either of these guys should never set foot in the whitehouse. Typical Trumper though excusing Trumps behavior in the light of Cuomos. Unlike you I don't have allegiance to any one man or party.
Wrong your allegiance is the communist party.

Reactions: jbskers

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
deeeeerpppp. Dude get some new ammo. Your same old commie line is old and proven to be a false narrative.
I can’t help it that I have exposed you for what you are Comrade maybe become MAGA and be for America!

Reactions: jbskers

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
LOL
Your hero Bill the Rapist Clinton was and he brutally raped multiple women and you said oh well!
LOL Brutally raped. Do you have proof of that? Hate to break it to you... but unlike you little Trump loving pussies I don't need a hero. I don't feel the need to worship anyone in public office.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
LOL

LOL Brutally raped. Do you have proof of that? Hate to break it to you... but unlike you little Trump loving pussies I don't need a hero. I don't feel the need to worship anyone in public office.
Juanita Broderick begs to differ with your opinion along with Paula Jones and many other survivors of the Clinton rape machine.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
LOL

Paula Jones, Juanita Brodderick and Kathleen Willey all say hi.........

Believe all women...................right?

But we know you only believe those that said stuff about Trump