Andrew Cuomo found Sexually harrassed women

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
NY AG finds Cuomo guilty of breaking multiple laws of Sexual harassment.

Last edited:

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Based on the last guy... Then yes he can... but I sure as hell won't be voting for him.
Weird that he was only accused of it , and of course the dems threw everything they had at him and Kavanaugh........ Let's see what happens here. I don't think this ends the same way. I guess this will be better for him than the murder charges that should be filed against this buffoon

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
Weird that he was only accused of it , and of course the dems threw everything they had at him and Kavanaugh........ Let's see what happens here. I don't think this ends the same way. I guess this will be better for him than the murder charges that should be filed against this buffoon
Give me a break. Trump may not have been found guilty in a court but the fact that he paid hush money to multiple women is enough for me.

I really don't care about Cuomo.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Give me a break. Trump may not have been found guilty in a court but the fact that he paid hush money to multiple women is enough for me.

I really don't care about Cuomo.
of course you don't care about a democrat. I get it

Reactions: Bobfather

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
LOL... Put him in jail. I don't give a F**&. He wasn't the F'n POTUS. If he was I'b be saying the same thing. Once again being shallow with your democrat comment.
it's just the facts. I know it hurts

Reactions: HuskerCK

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
LOL... Put him in jail. I don't give a F**&. He wasn't the F'n POTUS. If he was I'b be saying the same thing. Once again being shallow with your democrat comment.
Your hero Bill the Rapist Clinton was and he brutally raped multiple women and you said oh well!

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Your hero Bill the Rapist Clinton was and he brutally raped multiple women and you said oh well!
more facts of the day......... It's truly a religion to dems.....
just look the other way because he's on the team

I don't care what party you belong to: Politician's belong to "We the People" not the other way around

jehresm

Junior
Dec 1, 2013
Look at them Dems handling business. Nice not to be in a cult

Andrew Cuomo has run the NY Governor's office like a Mafia boss. The NY AG who investigated is a Democrat.

It's not like Nebraska where all the Republicans take their marching orders so as not to anger the Tangerine Kool-Aid Cult Leader

thecatindahat

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
Fort Collins
NY AG finds Cuomo guilty of breaking multiple laws of Sexual harassment.
So the NY gov. will have to resign and the Florida gov. has a recall.

raw

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
LOL, a bit late you think? Tons of evidence has been on video prior to this. Where have you been?
Did you read it? “Following their call for Resignation in March”….they put out the original statement 5 months ago, now reiterating it after conclusive facts. You Trumpers would call it fake news and a partisan witch-hunt

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
Schumer allegedly knocked up his daughter's best friend. (she later committed suicide)
Gillibrand's dad worked for a sex cult
fun times......
Q tell you that? lol

bldhuskerred

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2003
more facts of the day......... It's truly a religion to dems.....
just look the other way because he's on the team

I don't care what party you belong to: Politician's belong to "We the People" not the other way around

Can you show me one person on here who said to look the other way?

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Q tell you that? lol

you reading those "fact checkers" again? They seem to always be trying to cover stuff up for people
Nothing on Rutnik?

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Did you read it? “Following their call for Resignation in March”….they put out the original statement 5 months ago, now reiterating it after conclusive facts. You Trumpers would call it fake news and a partisan witch-hunt
We would? Umm you might want to check the parties involved there. Seemed pretty obvious there was a lot of fire there from the start and it wasn't partisan from the get go. The accusers are also all Dems. This is in no way similar to the Brett K situation.

Hardlyboy

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2011
We would? Umm you might want to check the parties involved there. Seemed pretty obvious there was a lot of fire there from the start and it wasn't partisan from the get go. The accusers are also all Dems. This is in no way similar to the Brett K situation.
It’s not similar, you’re right. This was a real investigation vs the pretend one the FBI did on Brett K.

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
It’s not similar, you’re right. This was a real investigation vs the pretend one the FBI did on Brett K.
because they couldn't find anything on him or the fact that her friend WOULDN'T corroborate her story that they went to the party where he supposedly raped her?

Latest posts