ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Bunch is fast

inWV

Assistant Head Coach
Sep 22, 2007
So say the coaches and players. I think we'll be fine.

I think is biggest issue will be knowing when to tuck and run. Pulling for the kid!

Bunch threw 2 balls out of the endzone, one for sure td and one hail mary.

Bunch needs to learn to step up in the pocket. Being able to throw better on the run is not an excuse to bail the pocket so quickly.....unless it is designed.

Good Lord. If you are going to place blame, blame the line for not keeping the pocket clean. The first one he threw to Morgan maybe Brady or Rodgers could complete, that's a tall order for just about any QB.

The 2nd one is on the line not keeping the blitz off of him long enough.

Our fan base is damn near unbearable anymore

He's athletic enough that they won't change the offense. The playbook won't be limited. However, Martinez has better awareness and a dynamic first step. I'm not sure if people truly understand the special talent Nebraska has in Adrian Martinez.

Bunch is a better athlete and a better QB than say a guy like Ryker Fyfe, but he's nowhere close to the type of player as Adrian Martinez.

He's athletic enough that they won't change the offense. The playbook won't be limited. However, Martinez has better awareness and a dynamic first step. I'm not sure if people truly understand the special talent Nebraska has in Adrian Martinez.

Bunch is a better athlete and a better QB than say a guy like Ryker Fyfe, but he's nowhere close to the type of player as Adrian Martinez.
I understand, but I also have a lot of confidence in Bunch. Pretty lucky to have a kid like him as a walkon.

I didn't realize he ran so well. He really is a long strider. He was a 3-star coming out of high school...

He also threw one that was dropped and could very well ended the game in Nebraska's favor.
And completed acouple other nice passes and one swing pass out of the backfield which aren't exactly simple.

Pretty sure that they said on big Red wrap up that he was abetter runner than an ex QB that shall be nameless.

Bunch needs to learn to step up in the pocket. Being able to throw better on the run is not an excuse to bail the pocket so quickly.....unless it is designed.

how tall is AB? it looked like he might have had a tough time seeing over the linemen

I don’t recall but weren’t the units jumbled together?
I don't think so. I recall thinking after the spring game that I was really impressed with bunch because he was thrown to the wolves.

I learned pretty damn quick last Saturday.

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT