ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Bunch is fast

There are degrees of fast.
1. Rip-ass fast. So fast there is nothing that can be done because of your fastness. You are everywhere, moving so fast.
2. Fast as a MFR. So fast, but somebody, somewhere, might be able to do something about it.
3. Flash fast. Straight up fast. See T-Mart running straight.
4. Crouch fast. Fast as a MFR but liked to hit people who tried to slow down his fastness.

Last edited:
There are degrees of fast.
1. Rip-ass fast. So fast there is nothing that can be done because of your fastness. You are everywhere, moving so fast.
2. Fast as a MFR. So fast, but somebody, somewhere, might be able to do something about it.
3. Flash fast. Straight up fast. See T-Mart running straight.
4. Crouch fast. Fast as a MFR but liked to hit people who tried to slow down his fastness.
You said you were rip ass fast earlier. Knowing what that now means, I rescind my challenge to a race.

Bunch looks slow
Once again, the only confirmed forty time that I found was at the Sparq in 2016. He ran a 4.94 confirmed. This 4.5 crap and everything else from the coaching staff was blowing smoke. Kind of like what the media did when they discussed this football team.

I’ve never seen a QB with 4.5 speed so terrified to tuck the ball away and run. Hell usually it’s the opposite with mobile QBs. Coaches normally have to teach them to not abandon the passing game.

If Bunch showed less hesitation and decided to tuck and run when nothing was open, we’d have a lead. I just think he’s playing scared.
And when I say “nothing open”, I mean nothing open he can see. He’s got WRs open, he just not good enough to read the field

Even on RPOs he’s hardly kept the ball and ran. That tells me he has no confidence in himself right now.

I wasn’t kidding when I said I wan the kid to go throw up. He needs to relax.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT