ADVERTISEMENT

...and it came down to four games.

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
How we perform in this four game stretch will decide how the season progresses. Dare i say it will define coach Riley and his legacy at Nebraska.

How we perform in this four game stretch will decide how the season progresses. Dare i say it will define coach Riley and his legacy at Nebraska.

200.gif

[QUOTE="red rover 70, post: 837512, member: 13660"]How we perform in this four game stretch will decide how the season progresses. Dare i say it will define coach Riley and his legacy at Nebraska.[/QUOTE]
captain-obvious-south-park.jpg

Wisconsin has been a thorn in our side. Minnesota has that win streak against us. And Northwestern can't be allowed to gain any advantage in our division. This is setting up to be one of those key moments that could define a narrative. I'm very excited to be a part of this moment.

Last edited:
Wisconsin has been a thorn in our side. Minnesota has that win streak against us. And Northwestern can't be allowed to gain any advantage in our division. This is setting up to be one of those key moments that could define a narrative. I'm very excited to be a part of this moment.
Cmon man. All these four games partly define is this season. Riley's legacy will be decided by MUCH more than 4 games in his first season with somebody else's recruit and a bunch of injured players.

Every single game is important.

For the immediate future though, it's the RECRUITING game that is a must-win.

Exactly. And these four games will play a major factor in recruiting. Now i didn't say win... but that would definitely put an exclamation point on things. But to perform well is very important.

I love the enthusiasm red but this win now or else mentality is one of the main things that needs to be overcome if Nebraska is going to approach relevance this decade
the fan base needs to display patience ... 3-5 years not 3-5 games

Yeah, great job being born and not walking in front of a bus, yet.

Exactly. And these four games will play a major factor in recruiting. Now i didn't say win... but that would definitely put an exclamation point on things. But to perform well is very important.
agreed: and You know what else plays a major factor in recruiting? Boards like this and the opinions they spin! This is a rivals board, recruits are on these sites. common people be positive.

All this defining narratives and legacies. Mike Riley...you are going to be a busy man..

agreed: and You know what else plays a major factor in recruiting? Boards like this and the opinions they spin! This is a rivals board, recruits are on these sites. common people be positive.

What about fancy people?
Can fancy people be positive too?

Reactions: timnsun
Because I'm positive. But a little bit fancy. You should of seen the shirt I wore today. Bright and shiny. A color that ain't even in the big box of crayons that comes with a sharpener.

Because I'm positive. But a little bit fancy. You should of seen the shirt I wore today. Bright and shiny. A color that ain't even in the big box of crayons that comes with a sharpener.
100% polyester with a big wide pointy collar I hope. Paisley mabye? Bell bottoms? Platform shoes? Gold chain with a big medallion on the bottom of it?

Reactions: c2o
do you know they have adult coloring books now?

not what you think they are, but maybe youd like them.

Reactions: c2o

th

If this staff cannot get recruits because of a message board, then it has already failed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT