An Informer Told the FBI What Docs Trump Was Hiding, and Where

SantaBarbaraSker

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Where ever my wife tells me to be.
The raid on Mar-a-Lago was based largely on information from an FBI confidential human source, one who was able to identify what classified documents former President Trump was still hiding and even the location of those documents…

Let me guess…This is gonna be like the “huge revelations” that were going to come out of the Hollywood produced, primetime, January 6 fiasco….Laughing

Predicted prior that would be a big nothing…and goddamn if I wasn’t correct.

HUSKERinLA

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
So gullible.
world of warcraft legion GIF

Reactions: philosophusker

philosophusker

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
The raid on Mar-a-Lago was based largely on information from an FBI confidential human source, one who was able to identify what classified documents former President Trump was still hiding and even the location of those documents…
God bless that informant. The orange thug is a dirty motherfvcker and deserves every raid his fat burger filled face gets.

philosophusker

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
So. The accused must present evidence against himself? That is not America's legal system.
WTF are you talking about? Prosecuters present evidence, in a trial, to prove a person's guilt.

The defendent must defend himself (or put his head in the sand and plead the 5th if he wants like the pussy Trump does.)

This happens all the time. Do you really not understand how this works? LOL.

philosophusker

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Let’s be real, we all knew the FBI was finding something the second Trump’s camp planted the seed that the FBI would plant evidence.

Oh good, another conspiracy theory for his brainless cult to push for the next months/years while we go through all this drama
No offense to the Trumplickers, but they have to be the dumbest people on the planet.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86

54T

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 20, 2020
Because they can. That’s how search warrants work … dumbass.
Warrants are generally limited in scope. A warrant usually allows them to search for only those items listed on the warrant, unless they see other incriminating evidence that is sitting out in plain sight.
Ex: If they have a warrant to search for stolen televisions, they cannot open a kitchen drawer where a TV would not fit. At least they aren’t supposed to.
So why search through Melania’s clothes, if you are looking for boxes of documents?

Reactions: RedMyMind

54T

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 20, 2020
No. This guy thinks that FBI agents only go to parts of a home that they are given permission to go to. Lol. They are such gullible fools. Keep donating, Trump REALLY needs your donations now!!
Actually, that’s exactly how most search warrants work. Most of them specify a certain area/areas of the home and do NOT give authorities blanket permission to search the entire residence.
You guys are having such a boner over this raid that you can’t think clearly.

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
Let’s be real, we all knew the FBI was finding something the second Trump’s camp planted the seed that the FBI would plant evidence.

Oh good, another conspiracy theory for his brainless cult to push for the next months/years while we go through all this drama
LMAO, This is what it looks like when your mind is already made up. You say let's wait and see what the FBI found before we jump to conclusions if the FBI raid that everybody says is bullshit was warranted. Then you say Let's be real, something was definitly there since Trump's attorneys planted the seed that the FBI planted evidence. The funny thing is the attorney's wanted to be there just so something like this wouldn't be out there. They've been doing this 100's of years and the FBI knows Trump's attorneys would plant that seed and they still did it anyway. This isn't there first rodeo. The FBI knows the hate for Trump is strong and cultist like yourself will take there word for anything, over real evidence or facts.

ScarletNCream

Jan 4, 2007
LMAO, This is what it looks like when your mind is already made up. You say let's wait and see what the FBI found before we jump to conclusions if the FBI raid that everybody says is bullshit was warranted. Then you say Let's be real, something was definitly there since Trump's attorneys planted the seed that the FBI planted evidence. The funny thing is the attorney's wanted to be there just so something like this wouldn't be out there. They've been doing this 100's of years and the FBI knows Trump's attorneys would plant that seed and they still did it anyway. This isn't there first rodeo. The FBI knows the hate for Trump is strong and cultist like yourself will take there word for anything, over real evidence or facts.

And this will be the spin no matter what the FBI found.

Cult 45 is nothing if not incredibly predictable

Reactions: HuskersNC and tb233

54T

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 20, 2020
Libs: “Trump pled the 5th, he must be hiding something!”

Also libs: “So what if the fbi asked for security cameras to be turned off, and wouldn’t let the lawyers observe the search? That doesn’t mean the fbi is hiding anything!”

Bobfather

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Yeah sure. The orange POS steals boxes of documents and they rightfully took them back. You have to be a real dipshit to think Trump should get to illegally steal documents that are not his.
Please let me know when Soetoro hands over the millions of document he took when he left office telling the archives he would return them and they still don’t have them 6 years later.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
A

anon_qczsdwtnv6esw

Actually, that’s exactly how most search warrants work. Most of them specify a certain area/areas of the home and do NOT give authorities blanket permission to search the entire residence.
You guys are having such a boner over this raid that you can’t think clearly.
So how many times then has your home been searched? Cause I’m sure there is some sketchy sh-t going on over there.

Jim14510

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Warrants are generally limited in scope. A warrant usually allows them to search for only those items listed on the warrant, unless they see other incriminating evidence that is sitting out in plain sight.
Ex: If they have a warrant to search for stolen televisions, they cannot open a kitchen drawer where a TV would not fit. At least they aren’t supposed to.
So why search through Melania’s clothes, if you are looking for boxes of documents?
So if you're looking for pieces of paper wouldn't it be reasonable to look in drawers and closets? I can fit a piece of paper in my pocket. More than one even.

Reactions: HuskerCK

54T

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 20, 2020
So if you're looking for pieces of paper wouldn't it be reasonable to look in drawers and closets? I can fit a piece of paper in my pocket. More than one even.
Could be. Depends on how far the warrant allows them to go. It would be rare for a warrant to allow a search of the entire place. But then again, serving a search warrant on a former President’s home is pretty rare too. We are in uncharted waters with all of this.

Laner2

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 27, 2007
The Hurtling Moons of Barsoom
Sounds reasonable to me. Even though Trump did not know the raid was coming, why not hide classified documents and presidential errata in his wife's clothing. Everyone does it.