litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
BBKr23M.img

Don Mclean & his 24 y/o GF named, what else......? Paris

MY MAN!!!

Reactions: HuskerBlueDevil
Don McLean trivia:

Without looking it up, who can name Don McLean's second-biggest hit?

Yeah something about the combo of her nails, hair color, and dating a man old enough to be her grandpa says to me, "If you think I'm unstable sober, just you wait!"

Reactions: HuskerDana
If you are not gifted with the body of a male model or the bank account of a rock star you have to have a brain bigger than that of the female persuasion. Luckily I qualified in that regard so the way I picked up girls when I was in college (25 years ago) was to go to the nearest bank ATM. Back then they had trash cans full of receipts people would throw away after they got cash out. I would pull 5 or 6 of them that had balances of tens of thousands of dollars and put them in my wallet. When I would see a girl that was way out of my league I would simply just write my name and number on the back of the receipt and walk up to them and say, "If your interested give me a call." Sometimes they were too stupid to turn it over and see the bank balance, sometimes they would just throw it away not even paying attention to it. I would say a third of the time I would get a call the next day. Its amazing how easy it is to play hard to get with women out of your league when they are chasing money!

Reactions: dinglefritz
If you are not gifted with the body of a male model or the bank account of a rock star you have to have a brain bigger than that of the female persuasion. Luckily I qualified in that regard so the way I picked up girls when I was in college (25 years ago) was to go to the nearest bank ATM. Back then they had trash cans full of receipts people would throw away after they got cash out. I would pull 5 or 6 of them that had balances of tens of thousands of dollars and put them in my wallet. When I would see a girl that was way out of my league I would simply just write my name and number on the back of the receipt and walk up to them and say, "If your interested give me a call." Sometimes they were too stupid to turn it over and see the bank balance, sometimes they would just throw it away not even paying attention to it. I would say a third of the time I would get a call the next day. Its amazing how easy it is to play hard to get with women out of your league when they are chasing money!

Wait, women are dumb? Stop the presses!!!!

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Looks like the noble pop philosopher decided to end his meditations on the tortured artists and cash in on a good time!

Reactions: dinglefritz
Good for him I guess, but I HATE that ****ing song. Its too long and it sucks.
Go to the bank, get a wad of ones and a couple of hundreds. Put them in a money clip with the hundreds on the outside and lay it on the bar while humming American Pie. Bet you find "love" with a young hottie....

Or get pulled out the back door and robbed when you go to the bathroom.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT