ADVERTISEMENT

AMarts knee

inWV

Assistant Head Coach
Sep 22, 2007
No TV for me until after the stupidity by Reed. Any idea how jacked up AMarts knee is? Too many mistakes to win. If they just get out of their own way, NU wins by a couple TDS.

Reactions: bomber89
Could be real bad. He got it caught underneath his body and a defender may have twisted it up as well while he had his full weight on it.

Reactions: Tommie21
Looked pretty similar to my sons acl tear . It got caught in turf before he was tackled and twisted . I’m hoping I’m super wrong but that was my first instinct

My wife works with a bunch of athletic trainers and one she knows texted her saying he heard it may be season ending. Take it for what it is worth.

What? Why? Pretty sure that wasn’t a non contact acl Injury. Maybe a mild McL sprain but definitely not something serious.

That’s the problem with physical therapists and trainers.....they have no idea what they’re talking about and want to voice their opinion like they’re experts....

The only thread worth reading is this one. If we thought last week was a buzz kill we had no idea what was going to happen this week. Too bad the lightning stayed away this week.

Reactions: Frozone
He done. I bet we don't see him back until midway through 2019. It's just Husker luck!

Look at Martinez's face; he knew what happened and he knows his body. I had the same response when I blew my knee out in the first round of high school playoffs.

Its a terrible day to lose by beating yourself but then to add Martinez on top of it. It's just a bad day. Its going to take time now that Martinez wont have a year of experience next year.

If Martinez is out for the season I can say two things with confidence:

1. Gebbia made a big, big mistake. Impetuous and emotional.
2. We will not have a winning season. Bunch will also not last the season.

Exactly.

Nope. Don’t think It looked bad. I also know it wasn’t a typical acl injury. He’ll be back for Troy.
Holy shit I hope you are right. This team had bright spots today. This is not a Riley coached team. They showed flashes of excellence. If we can get Martinez back we still have a chance at a good season. But if he is out, we are in a world of hurt

hoping for a grade 2 or less sprain. Would suck if he suffered a terrible triad

Huh? People just pull bullshit terms out of their ass they don’t understand. A terrible triad? Elaborate. Tell me all about it.

I doubt he’ll play next week. I hope the injury isn’t season ending.

It was stupid play call in the first place. We have Rbs for a reason.

1st down and we need to burn the clock.

These kids were not in game shape yet. Another negative for not playing last week.

What? Why? Pretty sure that wasn’t a non contact acl Injury. Maybe a mild McL sprain but definitely not something serious.

That’s the problem with physical therapists and trainers.....they have no idea what they’re talking about and want to voice their opinion like they’re experts....
That’s the problem with people who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Talk to Teddy Bridgewater about non-contact injuries.

so much talk but won't back it up

Ok, I’ll bite. What would you like to talk about? associated lateral meniscal tear vs medial? Non-contact vs contact acl tears? Type of graft for repair? Give it to me. Pretty sure you can’t tell me the difference between a quadrepell hamstring and bptb repair without looking it up

Ok, I’ll bite. What would you like to talk about? associated lateral meniscal tear vs medial? Non-contact vs contact acl tears? Type of graft for repair? Give it to me. Pretty sure you can’t tell me the difference between a quadrepell hamstring and bptb repair without looking it up
any proof that you know of any of this?

A quadrepell hamstring is when you quad repels off of your hamstring and BPTB Repair is a auto shop off of 122nd and Center ran by a guy named Jose Dominguez Rodriguez Castaneda.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT