ADVERTISEMENT

AM - Some Stats

John_J_Rambo

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 10, 2020
Reading the cover story today, and this stuck out:

Martinez has thrown 20 interceptions with 27 fumbles (15 lost) in 28 career starts as a Husker. Martinez also has 53 total touchdowns.

35 turnovers in 28 starts. 12 more potential turnovers/dead downs. that's 47 vs 53 total TDs (many of which are of the 1yd rush variety).

that is crazy. we all knew it, but this is the first time I've seen these numbers.

if there was such a thing as plus-minus in football, AM's would be interesting to see for those brave enough to look directly at it.

Reading the cover story today, and this stuck out:

Martinez has thrown 20 interceptions with 27 fumbles (15 lost) in 28 career starts as a Husker. Martinez also has 53 total touchdowns.

35 turnovers in 28 starts. 12 more potential turnovers/dead downs. that's 47 vs 53 total TDs (many of which are of the 1yd rush variety).

that is crazy. we all knew it, but this is the first time I've seen these numbers.

if there was such a thing as plus-minus in football, AM's would be interesting to see for those brave enough to look directly at it.
Those 27 fumbles are astonishing. I knew it was a lot, but 27?!? Why do we have 3 losing seasons under Frost? Exhibit A…

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT