ADVERTISEMENT

Am i the only one here who is sitting back

The revolving door hasn't worked. At this point Nebraska Football is totally and completely dead. I say give Frost a 20 year deal and see where it goes. He might have a winning season from time to time, and we should all be happy with that. Let's just clap softly during Sirius and cheer when the 30th anniversary of the 1994 championship rolls around.

The revolving door hasn't worked. At this point Nebraska Football is totally and completely dead. I say give Frost a 20 year deal and see where it goes. He might have a winning season from time to time, and we should all be happy with that. Let's just clap softly during Sirius and cheer when the 30th anniversary of the 1994 championship rolls around.
don't forget be very polite to visitors as they kick our dicks in

Yep it doesn't pay to keep replacing a staff every 4 to 6 years but the crybabies here just keep crying lol

your posts are trash. you say nothing of value.

nobody cares how bright the rainbow shooting out of your anus is.

Husker football is dead. long live Husker football.
Than why do you get so amused and reply to everything I post? Stay away from my threads and again, nobody here wants to listen to you cry.

Than why do you get so amused and reply to everything I post? Stay away from my threads and again, nobody here wants to listen to you cry.
awwwwwww poor baby 😭😭😭😭😭

I'm calling it like I see it. not sorry if your fragility is clouding your eyesight.

feel free to ignore me if you're going to be offended by me telling you you're a rainbow-farting clown who has zero clue what he's talking about.

Huskers suck real bad, but your posts might suck worse.

Let's give it 20 years. It'll be so great for continuity sake to have a coach around for the long haul. Even if he goes 0-12 some years, at least Frost is a nice guy and he only makes 5 million a year. We can't expect much more from him than showing up to games. That's all I really want from a coach.
Are you a happy person?

Reactions: stucknks
We weren’t that far off with Bo. We were 2-3 recruiting classes away from being a consistent 10-15 team. Now we’re 6 years away the way our kids transfer.

And I’m not a Boliever, it was time to can him and make a damn good hire. Of course we did as bad as it could have been done.
Of course that was one of the main arguments against Bo is he didn't win a conference championship. We were going to can Bo and bring us in a coach who could win championships. So we chose Riley?? Somehow our resources could turn a career .500 coach into a championship winning coach.

Reactions: CatColumbia
Of course that was one of the main arguments against Bo is he didn't win a conference championship. We were going to can Bo and bring us in a coach who could win championships. So we chose Riley?? Somehow our resources could turn a career .500 coach into a championship winning coach.
Bo wan Not canned cause of a win/loss record but more so of his conduct and Bo just wasn't going to get the Studs to come play for Bo.
That is why he was fired.

Bo wan Not canned cause of a win/loss record but more so of his conduct and Bo just wasn't going to get the Studs to come play for Bo.
That is why he was fired.
I fail to see why his conduct was so bad. He ran a clean program and brought in some good players. Oh no, he yelled at the refs! It's unthinkable for a coach to do such a thing!

Reactions: bshirt73
I fail to see why his conduct was so bad. He ran a clean program and brought in some good players. Oh no, he yelled at the refs! It's unthinkable for a coach to do such a thing!
Think you need to go back and do a thorough investigation. It won't take long lol

Yes, at least make a bowl game. Anything extra is gravy. If we have another losing season I still think Frost will get his 5th year but he’ll be a walking dead man, ala Riley ‘17.
No way he gets to come back with a losing season next year.

You need to look a little further into it.

And by “make” I think most agree “make a bowl game” would be good enough just to get things back on track. It’s an achievable, reasonable goal for year 4.
There are about 40 bowl games these days. “Make a bowl” should have been a reasonable goal in year 2.

Reactions: HominidHusker
The biggest question moving into the future is with Warner gone, who is the front runner for the mustache contests? Maybe Frost can get a JUCO transfer or somebody in the portal.

Also have to be realistic at this point. Nebraska hasn't won a conference championship since 1999! Quit acting like we were great lately and Frost took us to the depths of football.
The only people who are talking anything close to a championship are Moos and Frost since frost has decided it's time to compete. Yes...nothing great recently...of course Bo's 9 wins a year average looks pretty spectacular comparably and even Riley batted .500 while here...the only thing Frost has done is to take us farther down, nearer to the bottom-feeder level (which isn't that far from where we are today).

And giving it 3 to 4 more years.
Its going to take time and we all know what happens when replacing a Staff.
I for one am more on the side of giving this at least 6 years.
And I'm not one to come here crying so maybe that is alot of it.
I don't cry or just give up this soon.
Yes

There are about 40 bowl games these days. “Make a bowl” should have been a reasonable goal in year 2.
It was a reasonable goal then too. I’m only saying the likelihood of jumping to 9 or 10 wins is slim at this point, but anything short of a bowl game should be deemed a failure. There were “excuses” (valid or not) in years 1 and 2, and year 3 exposed us but was tainted by covid year.
4 years of failure = time for a change.

Reactions: bshirt73 and 54T
Yep it doesn't pay to keep replacing a staff every 4 to 6 years but the crybabies here just keep crying lol

You're a strange fella. I get why folks are upset with Frost. I don't understand how people can dismiss what they are saying. Frost is underachieving. He doesn't have a winning record next year, I want him gone too. It has been a comedy of errors with the football team. Four years of evaluation is more than enough to understand what you have and where it's going.

You're a strange fella. I get why folks are upset with Frost. I don't understand how people can dismiss what they are saying. Frost is underachieving. He doesn't have a winning record next year, I want him gone too. It has been a comedy of errors with the football team. Four years of evaluation is more than enough to understand what you have and where it's going.
Fire him. Go ahead. We'll see what you get.

Can anyone show me a coach in recent memory who had 4 losing seasons in his 4 years at a school, and later competed for championships at that school?
No. Question has been asked before if there are any championship coaches that rose from anything similar to the 3 year train wreck that Scott Lost has achieved - and you get posters who will change the topic, call you a troll, call you a hater, call you an Iowa fan...

Offense has to show they can play with discipline and that they score TDs this year. No more sloppy execution, no silly penalties (false starts that kill drives, holding calls that take points off the board), no more excuses, and above all cut down on turnovers!

It was a reasonable goal then too. I’m only saying the likelihood of jumping to 9 or 10 wins is slim at this point, but anything short of a bowl game should be deemed a failure. There were “excuses” (valid or not) in years 1 and 2, and year 3 exposed us but was tainted by covid year.
4 years of failure = time for a change.

Yes sir, that sounds about right to me. Year three was such a horrible mess with everything it's difficult to judge. Year Four....it's time to get something good going.

ADVERTISEMENT