ADVERTISEMENT

Am I alone

Last night with 4 minutes left in the game and we didn’t get a first down and had to punt I told my wife they are going to find a way to lose this game and sure enough . Wonder if anyone else felt that way
Not alone. I told my wife the same thing at that exact same moment. We played not to lose on that series before the punt. We played fearful of failure. And when we came up short on third down I told my wife “just watch… we are about to piss this game away.”

In general I expect to be let down in tragic fashion by this team.
I feel the same way. And while I'm not exactly surprised, I'm always surprised at HOW they do it. I mean, these dumbfounding implosions are pretty much in defiance of mathematical odds.

That's what surprises me. One would almost have to be trying to f*ck up this bad. With consistency.

Last night with 4 minutes left in the game and we didn’t get a first down and had to punt I told my wife they are going to find a way to lose this game and sure enough . Wonder if anyone else felt that way
I fully expected a shanked punt. No way did I see a punt return TD. Just dribble the ball out there 30 yards and we probably still win the game with the way our D was playing.

I told my buddy "this 3rd and 3 is the biggest play of the game". Then we failed to get a first down and I knew I've seen this sh!t show before. I don't know why anyone would actually pay to watch this clown show anymore. If I had season tickets, I'd want a full refund.

Nope, same here. After the punt return for TD, i knew for sure we would lose. That's now 12 games Frost should have won with decent Special Teams.

Reactions: headcard
Why did we not try a hail Mary. IF you're lucky you win or get pass interference and FG wins game.

Worst case incomplete pass or interception returned for TD.

Maybe running out the clock was the right thing to do

I was feeling good about our chances, I thought our defense would hold up after we didn't convert on third down. But then when I saw the punt coming down to the MSU player with no one around him, I thought "Aw #$#$ he is going to return this" before he even caught the ball. I then felt stupid for believing we could win a close game.

ADVERTISEMENT