ADVERTISEMENT

Alverez today says

New drinking game.. take a drink every time Kentucky73 replies “ok” to a message in which he was owned in.
That game’s too easy. Before you know it, we’re all passed out under the table. You’ve got to at least create some challenge in this game...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
wtf are you talking about, iowa fan?

you morons get dumber by the second. hope you lose by a thousand today.
For years you have bragged up on Barry A up to the point of wanting him as AD and claiming Wisky is your brethren in the B1G. Why the hate on the Big A?

For years you have bragged up on Barry A up to the point of wanting him as AD and claiming Wisky is your brethren in the B1G. Why the hate on the Big A?
Sorry. Wrong number.

I’ve hated that ancient fatass since the day I was born. I’m ashamed to share an alma mater with such a cowardly traitor. F him, f wisc and f the entire rest of the b1g.

Yes he is
youre-still-here.jpg

Yes he is
Huskers.com shows no statistics for Alvarez when he "played" for Nebraska. He coached 2 years at Class B Lexington and then 2 years at another high school in Nebraska before leaving the state for good in the 70s. He's still butthurt that Nebraska didn't hire him for their staff.
That's hardly the thing legends are made of.

Huskers.com shows no statistics for Alvarez when he "played" for Nebraska. He coached 2 years at Class B Lexington and then 2 years at another high school in Nebraska before leaving the state for good in the 70s. He's still butthurt that Nebraska didn't hire him for their staff.
That's hardly the thing legends are made of.

You and your silly facts.

Last edited:
For those who have a soft spot for Alvarez please remind yourself the below:

- He recommended Cosgrove, Eichorst and Riley.
- Wisconsin is like 8-1 against us because of the latter two names mentioned above.
- Gave us this crappy schedule.
- Cancelled this weeks game when it could have been played. He of course found the easy way out.
- Now he wants to change the 21-day rule because “we know more about the virus now” bs..

Anytime he has a hand on our program it goes terribly bad for us. I don’t think this is a coincidence.

Even with all this BS about the Covid, hospitals admittance and deaths rates are still going down. Time to give up the scamdemic
[/QUOTE
Hospital Admittances are going up in the Lincoln/Omaha area

There are 1280 hospital beds available in Nebraska. There are 612 current corona hospitalizations.

Hospitalizations would have to triple without releasing anyone just to fill current capacity.

Not all beds are the same. That's why Bryan is converting regular beds to Covid beds and starting to decrease elective surgeries. Treating a Covid patient requires more than a bed, it requires dedicated resources, smaller hospitals don't have those resources.

There are 1280 hospital beds available in Nebraska. There are 612 current corona hospitalizations.

Hospitalizations would have to triple without releasing anyone just to fill current capacity.

there are very few of those beds that can handle a sick-ventilated ARDS patient - the vast majority of the places with the beds you mention send those patients out

likewise - the vast majority of the places with those beds can't handle the acuity or procedures that are being displaced from the tertiary centers

do you think a bed in Schuyler, Neb is the same as a tertiary bed in Lincoln?

there are very few of those beds that can handle a sick-ventilated ARDS patient - the vast majority of the places with the beds you mention send those patients out

likewise - the vast majority of the places with those beds can't handle the acuity or procedures that are being displaced from the tertiary centers

do you think a bed in Schuyler, Neb is the same as a tertiary bed in Lincoln?

We have 645 ventilators available. 78% are free. 829 total.

Reactions: huntered
We have 645 ventilators available. 78% are free. 829 total.

you have nowhere near the number of people with the requisite skills to competently run even a fraction of those vents

putting people on vents is easy

you have nowhere near the number of people with the requisite skills to competently run even a fraction of those vents

putting people on vents is easy

What fraction is 11/50?

Maybe you should call the health dept and tell them they don't know how to run them?

Reactions: leodisflowers
The experts all agree there's going to be a massive shutdown under a Biden Presidency. This attacking of a Nebraska legend aka Barry A is unnecessary.

Even with all this BS about the Covid, hospitals admittance and deaths rates are still going down. Time to give up the scamdemic
I have seen more COVID patient in the past 3 weeks than during the pandemic. Most hospital are near capacity and sadly, it is affecting our ability to take care of non COVID patients. This whole conspiracy theory will cause more people to not take it serious and cause me more sleepless nights taking care of COVID patients.
We are peaking and it will likely be a very rough winter. Time to listen to science and not to politicians. I am not asking you to fear COVID but you better respect it, just like a poisonous snake!

Reactions: Bryansker
I have seen more COVID patient in the past 3 weeks than during the pandemic. Most hospital are near capacity and sadly, it is affecting our ability to take care of non COVID patients. This whole conspiracy theory will cause more people to not take it serious and cause me more sleepless nights taking care of COVID patients.
We are peaking and it will likely be a very rough winter. Time to listen to science and not to politicians. I am not asking you to fear COVID but you better respect it, just like a poisonous snake!

How many have died under your care? Yeah, that's what we thought.

ADVERTISEMENT