ADVERTISEMENT

Alternates for 2019

So Sean Callahan put out this summer that Nebraska isn’t going to have a Alternate uniforms for a certain game, instead there going to be a third jersey they can wear as many times as they please..

When will they unveil these for the public to see?

So Sean Callahan put out this summer that Nebraska isn’t going to have a Alternate uniforms for a certain game, instead there going to be a third jersey they can wear as many times as they please..

When will they unveil these for the public to see?
I’m starting to think it’ll be the tunnel walk for first game they plan on wearing it.

Reactions: scarletred
I’m starting to think it’ll be the tunnel walk for first game they plan on wearing it.

When you mention something like this it reminds me of Notre Dame warming up in navy blue jerseys and then coming out in Green uniforms before the kick off...

3F7527F3-3C93-477D-863C-BEB051C14F81.jpeg.f5f7f91c54c3d30820d73644ff8bbc1e.jpeg

It’ll be interesting. Lots of talk these are fakes
Yeah if it had the 150 logo for sure these would be them, but otherwise it's still fun to hope these are it lol. The thing is, that's the template for the gameday jerseys, not practice, so they would really have to go out of their way to fake these

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
Matte black helmet. Chrome N and chrome face mask. Black jersey with metallic red numbers and white outlines. Black pants with no stripes, besides maybe the Crossbones logo on the sides.

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
Almost none of the alternate releases around the country show the 150, assume it’s just being added after release.

I haven’t seen that many only Ioway ‘s so I’ll take your word for it... We’ll eventually find out but Callahan said they would resemble their other 2 uniforms and I can’t say that this one does, no shoulder strips..

Adidas gear is too dull and boring. Their design team needs to step up their game for NU jerseys, helmets, and shoes like other Adidas apparels colleges like Miami, Louisville.

Adidas gear is too dull and boring. Their design team needs to step up their game for NU jerseys, helmets, and shoes like other Adidas apparels colleges like Miami, Louisville.
You sound like you have no idea what you're talking about. The last time adidas did to nebraska what they do for Louisville we couldnt read the numbers on the jerseys. Miami's jerseys are they're classic shoulder stripe look, not their nike era crazy jerseys.

If those truly are the "other" jersey option, I would rather see them combined with red socks and the standard helmet. If they wear the black socks, combine them with red pants. Big Red should have some "red" instilled in the look.

If those truly are the "other" jersey option, I would rather see them combined with red socks and the standard helmet. If they wear the black socks, combine them with red pants. Big Red should have some "red" instilled in the look.

How about the helmet in my avatar with those Black jerseys..

We don’t need a white Helmet with these jerseys..

If these are the 3rd uniform why wouldn’t they have a red helmet to complement the black jerseys..

It’s not rocket science..

Thought I would pass this along.
A friend told me he seen a Alternate riddell helmet and mini helmet at Husker authentic yesterday...

It was Black matte with a red N similar to the one in my Avatar and not the Iron N we normally have on our helmets..
It said AMP alternate on the box..

Thought I would pass this along.
A friend told me he seen a Alternate riddell helmet and mini helmet at Husker authentic yesterday...

It was Black matte with a red N similar to the one in my Avatar and not the Iron N we normally have on our helmets..
It said AMP alternate on the box..
They sell something similar every year. Not saying you’re wrong but they’ve had these before

They sell something similar every year. Not saying you’re wrong but they’ve had these before

Don’t think these are the real deal myself...

If they were they would have put something out before Riddell put them out for sale and Callahan said there was going to be a 3rd jersey with the same helmet and pants that they could use more then one occasion and no Alternate uniforms..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT