ADVERTISEMENT

All this Mickey Joseph talk...

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
... reminded me of the ‘tragedy’ of injury.... how many potentially great players in EVERY sport never the same
Tony Conigliaro
Greg Oden
Others?

you know the rules.
images

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
Well yeah, he can move up internally at LSU now and stay in his home state.

But why go public with turning down a different offer? That’s kinda dirty, but typical SEC crap.

I think NU just did the same thing. Kiffin was pursuing one of the coaches we just gave a raise two and it is out there. So not really just the SEC but normal business.

I think NU just did the same thing. Kiffin was pursuing one of the coaches we just gave a raise two and it is out there. So not really just the SEC but normal business.
Did we put that out there, or did Miami?

I believe it went public, when Miami started telling our recruits Fisher was leaving for Ole Miss.

Ahhh gotcha.

Not really seeing the bad optics on this though. Why wouldn't Joseph stay at LSU? Assuming he gets a raise and possible promo. And all with a team just off a Natty Title. Tough to leave that.

Although it must mean Walters is out since we don't have an opening right now to offer Joseph. Seems more changes still to come.

Ahhh gotcha.

Not really seeing the bad optics on this though. Why wouldn't Joseph stay at LSU? Assuming he gets a raise and possible promo. And all with a team just off a Natty Title. Tough to leave that.

Although it must mean Walters is out since we don't have an opening right now to offer Joseph. Seems more changes still to come.
I think the bad optics are that Walters is still around. Really puts the pressure on to get this done now and they can't do it behind the scenes anymore.

Reactions: husker2612
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT