First Team All-Big Ten
- Dec 2, 2007
We have traded 1 and 3 from the top list for 1 and 2 on the bottom list.Let me know if I've missed anyone
Transfer Portal Offense NET
- Starting receiver (leading receiver on team)
- Backup receiver (5 catches for 40 yards in 2020; best season was 8 catches for 101 yards in 2019)
- Backup QB (with a 1:6 TD-to-interception ratio in 2020)
- Backup OG (signed with Western Kentucky)
- Projected starting RB (top returning RB from Southern Cal)
- Projected starting WR (FCS All-American, potential first-round draft pick)
So is that a net gain or loss or have we maintained the status quo?
- Projected backup WR (FCS player with 13 catches for 122 yards and a TD for Nebraska in 2020)
IF we land a decent transfer QB in the portal that can push for the #1 spot, AND Stepp stays on the field and healthy, it will be a net gain on offense (Toure is the real deal and will contribute greatly next season).
Outside of that, it's a net loss.