ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Lewis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
needs to be sit down. Get him off the field.

How many crappy personal fouls is that against him. Has he not learned anything from his earlier transgressions?
Terrible penalty on #Lewis. He should have NEVER done that given he`s a Sr and leader of that offensive line. Not sure benching him him will make much of a difference

So, let me get this straight, you're defending Alex Lewis' penalty?
Now who has comprehension problems? Nowhere did I say I defended it.
Are you not going to admit you were pinning it on Tommy too or are you just going to change the subject when you fail. The guy played a great game considering his receivers were dropping balls left and right.
If you're wondering. Out of YOUR two reasons we lost, the Int was the bigger of the two. They were 4/4 on FG already - the penalty was stupid but it was almost a gimme from 42 if it doesn't happen and they gain zero yards.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuskerTimOmaha
Now who has comprehension problems? Nowhere did I say I defended it.
Are you not going to admit you were pinning it on Tommy too or are you just going to change the subject when you fail. The guy played a great game considering his receivers were dropping balls left and right.
If you're wondering. Out of YOUR two reasons we lost, the Int was the bigger of the two. They were 4/4 on FG already - the penalty was stupid but it was almost a gimme from 42 if it doesn't happen and they gain zero yards.

Look at thread title and original post.

Thanks.

If Miami kicked from 12 and a half yards back, that FG would've been wide right.
I hope you're not serious or 12 years old. He was going for the angle. You could say that ignorant statement about every kick. He would have taken a different angle. Wow, some folks on this board are ignorant.

I think Lewis is going to make a great scapegoat. I think he's a really convenient target to help make sense of it all.

I don't want to scapegoat anyone, BUT penalties are the one thing a player can control, and he has been the problem child on a team that has committed waaaaay too many penalties over the last few years.

Start a poll and see the results for yourself, don't blame me for rivals circa 1999 archive capabilities. Your shitty posting history speaks for itself...

LOL!!! I love your empty posts when you get called on your trolling BS. Look at my join date.

Edit: I like how you cut off the back part of that post. Deflecting is a weak tactic.

LOL!!! I love your empty posts when you get called on your trolling BS. Look at my join date.

As expected, you won't start a poll, I already knew you'd back off. All your start date does is show how long you've been ignorant.

Start. A. Poll. Meat curtain, part II....

Smack talk on IQ, and have no idea on what a troll is, keep on keeping on...

If it looks like a troll, smells like a troll, and posts like a troll, guess what it is?

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

Pretty much summarizes about everyone of your 50,000 plus posts. Do you have a life?

If it looks like a troll, smells like a troll, and posts like a troll, guess what it is?

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

Pretty much summarizes about everyone of your 50,000 plus posts. Do you have a life?

11:53PM on a Saturday evening and you have the audacity to ask if I have a life.

Holy IQ....

I've been very clear since 2008-ish on my thoughts with Cotton.

IQ smack, "You not....", ahahahhahahaa, my lord, goodnight princess.

Oh, I thought you were insinuating I had some coaching staff agenda. I still don't know what the recruiter of a kid has to do with how he acts in a game today.

Einstein smack, doesn't know difference of you and you're. Can't make this up, for sure HOL doesn't disappoint!

Einstein smack, doesn't know difference of you and you're. Can't make this up, for sure HOL doesn't disappoint!

It would be "Are you", not You're. It was intentional as "smack" talk which doesn't necessarily follow proper grammar.

That would be a grammar police fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT