ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Lewis cut

Never liked the guy after this:

"I'm done playing for the state of the Nebraska!" the Facebook post begins. "You want to blame me for the loss, that's fine! But I have done every thing right to prove I belong and yet you im not a husker! So you want to see what Alex Lewis is about? Then sit back and criticize because I'm going to prove to myself and my family and my family that i am better than these fair weather fans that themselve (sic) huskers! You have let loose a storm that the huskers havent seen seen since 95 and you will kiss my feet when im done with you! So screw everyone who ever doubts me. Aka the whole state of Nebraska, who said i was not nebraska worthy since my arrest!"

"I'm done playing for the state of the Nebraska!" the Facebook post begins. "You want to blame me for the loss, that's fine! But I have done every thing right to prove I belong and yet you im not a husker! So you want to see what Alex Lewis is about? Then sit back and criticize because I'm going to prove to myself and my family and my family that i am better than these fair weather fans that themselve (sic) huskers! You have let loose a storm that the huskers havent seen seen since 95 and you will kiss my feet when im done with you! So screw everyone who ever doubts me. Aka the whole state of Nebraska, who said i was not nebraska worthy since my arrest!"

But wait, wouldn’t people like his fire and passion? :D

Last edited:
He was a good player on a bad team, and I wish some of our fans wouldn’t talk our football players on Twitter. Having said that, he’s said and done his fair share of boneheaded things during his time as a Husker.

I wonder

I wonder where he learned to have this attitude?

Couple of you sumb!tches wear your granny’s underwear for fun and Lewis isn’t liked?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT