- Dec 15, 2003
Compared to Nebraska or just in general?Most of those wins were in the B12 North which is the worst division that's ever been in any P5 conference.
Also, I'd rather talk about the last 16 years because it provides more relevance to the state of the program now. I don't expect a Nebraska fan to understand that logic, keep living in the 90's with your Starter jackets.
Iowa football has been and is now a lot more relevant since the turn of the century. Deal with it.
5 top-ten finishes > 0 top-ten finishes
1. Iowa is "average" in every sport, but wrestling... THAT INCLUDES FOOTBALL
2. Very important for you to understand that I don't think anyone on this board is claiming Nebraska has been head and shoulders better than Iowa the last 16 years
3. Whether you want to admit it or not Nebraska is still 3-2 over Iowa since joining the B1G... NOTHING and I mean NOTHING! points that Iowa has been a better program than Nebraska over the last 16 years. You have this year... doesn't make you a better program than Nebraska.
4. As HTO said... our worst 16 years of football we still have a better record than Iowa... Bravo on your best 16 years
5. Come back and post this shit after a loss to us... oh wait you Iowa fans that talk shit only do it when you have the scoreboard. Fans like you make your entire fan base look idiotic! Sorry, but fans like you give Nebraska fans the perception of the whole fan base, and are the exact reason why we make fun of you all the time.