ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama only signs 19

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
But I thought they always over sign and "process" players? Is Saban losing the killer instinct?
dunno an article from back in may said 19 but also said 22 so not sure i dont exactly follow alabama. Doesnt really matter to Nebraska

Just a tad early to be worrying about Alabama’s recruiting class.

1hx76l.jpg

Reactions: zrob and NU_FTW
Hell Saban lost a 4* QB recruit to Princeton, Bama falling like a rockSmokin

I thought Auburn would piss pound UCF.
I didnt. They went from beating Bama and a shot to make the playoff to getting getting to play in a no win game against a non power 5 school. They win and no one cares for that reason. I dont think auburn was nearly asup for the game as UCF was.

He won a MYTHICAL National Championship. There was only one undefeated team and that was UCF. Screw Bama. They didn't even win their conference.

They won the NC trophy. Same as ours.

And didn't even have to make it themselves.

Reactions: davecisar
I didnt. They went from beating Bama and a shot to make the playoff to getting getting to play in a no win game against a non power 5 school. They win and no one cares for that reason. I dont think auburn was nearly asup for the game as UCF was.

Well congrats Oracle, I'm sure you made a ton of money then. What are you doing with all your free time now?

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I wouldn't bet the farm on UCF in that one but Auburn was supposed to piss pound UCF as well.

I think UCF's offense would have given 'Bama fits (Oklahoma would have too). I would honestly have given UCF a] 50/50 chance in that game.

Reactions: arf_man
Love those Frost goggles in this thread. Again, Bama would destroy UCF. Probably put up close to 500 yards on the ground against those guys. Would have been extremely ugly.

Yah, I can watch the Auburn/Alabama game to get a feel for bama. Realling telling how powerful they were. I mean so good they didn't even have to play in their conference title game.

Reactions: timnsun
New AD.

Pressure from administrative to stop grinding kids in and out?

Higher academic standards?

More competition?

Sabin got bored and decided that he is going to beat everyone with half the roster. Either that, or he is retiring in 3 years and wants to leave the program bare so everyone will think it was all him.

I enjoy my work. Please give us some examples of successful people or people with foresight under 60 that do not work?

We're talking about you here, oh great See-er-of-things, nice try to change the subject.

That's a good one though: I value my free time so little I decide to have a job.

You're becoming less believable the more you type.

ADVERTISEMENT