ADVERTISEMENT

Akol Arop to the Mavs

I don't remember hearing he was leaving, though it certainly doesn't come as a surprise.

Yep. Things are really progressing nicely for Hoiberg and Staff.
You now have to be pretty special meaning darn good to play and see the floor for Hoiberg and Nebraska Basketball.
This Staff is stepping up recruiting and the talent is top notch. Weeding out the kids who are non contributors or the kids who played limited roles are moving on as a result of Nebraska Basketball landing big talent.
Another positive here, Hoiberg and Staff can coach!
Just needed the talent!
Nebraska Basketball is looking up for Sure. Going to be some exciting times in the years ahead!!!

Wish him the best...

...setting that aside, I LOL everytime somebody posts the word "comitted" right after they quit somewhere else.
I suspect he would have stayed at NU if he hadn't been told he'll never get to play. His was a mutually beneficial departure IMO. BTW, how many women have you been with again?
Winking

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Yep. Things are really progressing nicely for Hoiberg and Staff.
You now have to be pretty special meaning darn good to play and see the floor for Hoiberg and Nebraska Basketball.
This Staff is stepping up recruiting and the talent is top notch. Weeding out the kids who are non contributors or the kids who played limited roles are moving on as a result of Nebraska Basketball landing big talent.
Another positive here, Hoiberg and Staff can coach!
Just needed the talent!
Nebraska Basketball is looking up for Sure. Going to be some exciting times in the years ahead!!!
Prove it. That's a lot of accolades handed out with no real substance behind it.

ADVERTISEMENT