ADVERTISEMENT

Air Force triple option

There’s a reason the service academy’s run it, obviously. You don’t necessarily have to have as much talent or size to have success. I suspect if NU went back to some semblance of the Osborne option, it would still be difficult for opposing defenses to stop. My post is not another “we need to run the option” message, rather just stating that I think it would still be effective today.

What's he planning on doing in the af

Your sons job. MOS= military occupation service. I think the AF calls MOS...AFSpe

He is going into missle and space systems of some sort. I will be honest and say i'm not 100% sure exactly what he'll be doing, but I know his ASFAB?? SP? Score at the office he initially tested at was the highest that station had ever had scored there, and they told him he could choose whatever he wanted...that's what he chose. Super excited and proud of him....he's so far ahead of where I was at age 18...he has a financial advisor, mutual fund already started....just a really driven kid...but I miss my best friend :(

But i'm so proud of him

He is going into missle and space systems of some sort. I will be honest and say i'm not 100% sure exactly what he'll be doing, but I know his ASFAB?? SP? Score at the office he initially tested at was the highest that station had ever had scored there, and they told him he could choose whatever he wanted...that's what he chose. Super excited and proud of him....he's so far ahead of where I was at age 18...he has a financial advisor, mutual fund already started....just a really driven kid...but I miss my best friend :(

But i'm so proud of him

That’s awesome! Suspect he’ll get a chance to move to the Space Force in the next year as we look to move folks to the new service. Very exciting times to be in a military space related field. Lots of opportunities for him. Good luck to him!

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan

But i'm so proud of him

Tell him thanks for his service from a Navy vet and I'm glad we got a smart one on the watch.

But i'm so proud of him
As well as you should be. Congratulations. Thank you for your service as a military Dad

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
There’s a reason the service academy’s run it, obviously. You don’t necessarily have to have as much talent or size to have success. I suspect if NU went back to some semblance of the Osborne option, it would still be difficult for opposing defenses to stop. My post is not another “we need to run the option” message, rather just stating that I think it would still be effective today.
Maybe we should try it if Frost doesn’t succeed here. We wouldn’t have much to lose at that point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT