ADVERTISEMENT

After one week of classes Notre Dame already on lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it works like this: I'm a moderate gun owner. We have enough guns to fill up a couple cabinets with your typical hunting arsenal. I don't get too worked up about gun control. Been there, done that, realized it was a sham created by the gun lobby. I don't vote based on gun control. But if the sherriff or ATF or whoever were to come to my house looking to take my guns, you better believe it would be a problem. It's this way with most people I know. Which common sense leads me to believe ain't no way in hell anyone is taking guns and it would take generations to get them off the street. So I vote on issues that are more important to me.
They won't just prevent you from buying them if they get their way. They will make them illegal to own and they will make you a criminal unless you turn them over. They'll offer bounties to private citizens to rat out their gun owning neighbors if buy backs alone don't work. SO are you going to fight the ATF when they show up at your door? We're already seeing cities with bans and onerous registration requirements. Omaha for one already has requirements on registration. It would be very easy for them to confiscate law abiding citizen's guns.

Ah, another hoaxer. Yes of course...everything is a hoax. When's the last time you've even heard a president use the term hoax? This guy has used it so many times to deny any involvement that it's become a regular part of the right's lexicon.

Remind me again, how many of his associates were sent to prison? Should have enough for a prison football team pretty soon.

And who do you think is responsible for the spread of this virus? When you do nothing but minimize a virus, that has a tendency to make your followers also minimize it. Even today, he had a gathering. No social distancing. No masks. How many have to die from this virus before these goofs start to take it seriously? I ask that in all seriousness. Can someone give me an answer?

How does the leader of this country sit on his behind for 6 months while a killer virus ravages his country, when he has some of the greatest scientific minds at his disposal?? Instead we get Coronavirus updates with "disinfectant injections" and "It is what it is." I just don't get it. :(

Trump is responsible for the spread of the virus?

They won't just prevent you from buying them if they get their way. They will make them illegal to own and they will make you a criminal unless you turn them over. They'll offer bounties to private citizens to rat out their gun owning neighbors if buy backs alone don't work. SO are you going to fight the ATF when they show up at your door? We're already seeing cities with bans and onerous registration requirements. Omaha for one already has requirements on registration. It would be very easy for them to confiscate law abiding citizen's guns.
Sounds an NRA publication. Not going to happen. We have millions of untraceable guns right now. You think people won't hide millions of guns? Like I said, it would take generations to find them all. Am I going to fight the ATF? Maybe? That would be a whole different world. I know several people who the sheriff or ATF wouldn't want to try and confiscate guns right now. Most sheriffs aren't going to do it anyway. You would have to beef up the federal force and good luck with that. Going house to house confiscating guns? That's an extremely dangerous job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT