ADVERTISEMENT

Adrian should start rest of the way...

Care to share this comparison? Like was under 50% with theee INT’s, against one of the worst passing defenses in the country last week.
LM: 64.7 completion %, 6.4 yards/attempt, 1 TD
AM: 58.7 completion %, 5.8 yards/attempt, 1 TD (in garbage time vs Illini)

Add in Luke and AM’s passing stats from last year and it’s an absolute runaway.

talk about defenses and trick plays all you’d like, the simple, objective fact is Luke’s been a statistically better passer than AM since the day he stepped on campus.

Apologies for being so delusional, making points and backing them up with statistics like a lunatic.

LM: 64.7 completion %, 6.4 yards/attempt, 1 TD
AM: 58.7 completion %, 5.8 yards/attempt, 1 TD (in garbage time vs Illini)

Add in Luke and AM’s passing stats from last year and it’s an absolute runaway.

talk about defenses and trick plays all you’d like, the simple, objective fact is Luke’s been a statistically better passer than AM since the day he stepped on campus.

Apologies for being so delusional, making points and backing them up with statistics like a lunatic.

I think LM’s 5 INTs vs AM’s 1 INT is a pretty significant stat missing there.

I think LM’s 5 INTs vs AM’s 1 INT is a pretty significant stat missing there.
fair enough, I won't argue that. young kid needs to take care of the ball.

what I have argued, and stand by, is that Luke is a statistically better passer than AM and gives us the best chance to win.

everyone else is using their own 'eye test' and ignoring the plain as day facts. I hope Frost doesn't base saturday's starter on feelings like most the people here.

you can't find 1 former player that thinks Luke should be starting QB over Adrian
I only care what 1 former player (Frost) thinks. the past 2 games have shown otherwise.

but, hey, I'm delusional for having two functioning eyes and a working brain. carry on, genius.

I only care what 1 former player (Frost) thinks. the past 2 games have shown otherwise.

but, hey, I'm delusional for having two functioning eyes and a working brain. carry on, genius.
Not sure why I'm arguing with the board idiot but here we are.

the dude is legally blind and failed 8th grade math. cut him some slack
great post. your pre-school ability to form an argument has been exposed here.

you think, based solely on what you've seen from AM in his career, and directly in the face of statistics, that he should start.

I have posted nothing but evidence to the contrary, only to be called delusional, blind, an idiot, etc.

put your thumb back in your mouth.

all you idiots calling for a guy with a worse completion % over the last two years to start because he's 'a clearly better passer' better consider a new hobby.

watching football obviously isn't for you.

We're at a place of "Adrian isn't very good but Luke is capable of being absolutely terrible." It's a rough spot but that's the reality of it. Luke is your best QB only if you're going to be a team that throws around 10 times a game and they're 2-read patterns. I don't see that happening.

Past experience tells me Luke isn't going to suddenly turn into a great passer. He's already a hell of an instinctive runner. At least if we got him and Wan'dale on the field with Adrian at the same time you make it a little more of a mystery about who's about to get the ball.

And BTW the lack of a running back who could start for any other team in the conference is KILLING us. Devine Ozigbo doesn't get nearly enough credit for the kids of things he opened up for this offense back in 2018.

Comparing passing stats of two quarterbacks and claiming the one with better stats is the better player is delusional?

alrighty then.
AM had the 2nd highest completion % in school history in 2018 (64.6).

2019 sucked and he was injured.

2020 not great but played OSU and NW.

luke played a putrid PSU team tossing durps to Betts for big gains. And swallowing the ball vs a terrible Illini D.

AM had the 2nd highest completion % in school history in 2018 (64.6).

2019 sucked and he was injured.

2020 not great but played OSU and NW.

luke played a putrid PSU team tossing durps to Betts for big gains. And swallowing the ball vs a terrible Illini D.
*looks at stats*

Luke's current completion % is higher than AM's was in 2018.

Reactions: bigboxes
ADVERTISEMENT