ADVERTISEMENT

Adrian enters the Portal...

I can see him going somewhere and competing for a job...maybe Notre Dame, FSU, Oklahoma or somewhere. I think he talent but played in a bad system and dealt with horrible coaching and play calling!!
K state or back to California are the best bets. KSU needs a QB. None of the teams you listed want an often injured banged up QB who can't find or hit an open receiver....

Honestly, how does he even have any eligibility left? He started here for 4 years. Kind of crazy.

I don't ever remembering this happening.....a 4 year starter leaving....
heck or a 2 or 3 year starter leaving..
joe-montana-rings-123114-youtube-ftr_14f67sd9rbfwl13hfsfsjf3azt.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldnt be surprised if he is at Fresno State or San Jose. This wasnt his decision. Frost told him to transfer. That was the right move for the program.
this is spot on. he's not going anywhere in P5.

didn't work out here. had plenty of chances. on to the next!

• Haha
Reactions: c_broadus
PJ Fleck and Minnesota say hi. How embarrasing will it be when AM and Minn beat Frost next year showing what real qb coaching looks like.

Ignorant post from an ignorant poster. Minnesota's offense would be a terrible fit for AM and they have done nothing to show they have "real QB coaching".

There is plenty of room on the Minny bandwagon, fwiw. Would be a good fit for you.

If Nebraska Football were a soap opera I would be on my couch in my bathrobe eating bonbons. The storylines are so good!

Reactions: headcard
With it looking like we're heading to a system with even more qb run game, I have no idea why we didn't try to keep him.
probly longevity... the kid has taken a beating and has been injured what seems like most of his career... and with a new coaching staff one needs to make a fresh start all around... and perhaps, the next QB is coming with the coach as many have speculated

With it looking like we're heading to a system with even more qb run game, I have no idea why we didn't try to keep him.

Very valid. I kind of thought the same thing. I know he has been very bad at the end of games, but he's a dynamic running, if we are headed that direction.

K state or back to California are the best bets. KSU needs a QB. None of the teams you listed want an often injured banged up QB who can't find or hit an open receiver....
I'm just wishful thinking on his part. I just think he could better than he did at Nebraska it he had the right coaching and system.

ADVERTISEMENT