According to one of trumps sons I believe or the attorney FBI caught on security cameras violating the warrant

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
According to one of trumps sons I believe or the attorney FBI caught on security cameras violating the warrant

That’s not to be fun to see these bastards weasel out of this they were in places they shouldn’t be they were doing things they shouldn’t be doing

Reactions: Bobfather

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Just like he burned Nancy Pelosi and all you idiots who blamed him for fake Ukraine collusion phone call

it was a perfectly good call to “Trump

with releasing the phone call now the FBI thought this was gonna be nice and silent and quiet and Trump exposed it which he has the right to do is Garland even admitted And they didn’t think they were going to be on tape and half the places they were in

Reactions: Bobfather

IM4NUalways

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 31, 2005
Warren, Arkansas

That’s not to be fun to see these bastards weasel out of this they were in places they shouldn’t be they were doing things they shouldn’t be doing
So far every single thing they have tried has proven to be BS. I would not think this will be any different. They just have the media on their side to make it look like a big show like the Jan 6th BS.

54T

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 20, 2020
Their desperation grows by the hour. They are scared s***less that he will run again.

Russia collusion. Quid pro quo. MAGA kids from Covington attacked an Indian. J6 kangaroo committee. All of their lies eventually fizzle into nothing.

We will see if they finally have their smoking gun after this raid. I suspect they don’t, or it would have been leaked by now.

It would not shock me if they attempt to have him assassinated. They hate him that much.

Reactions: IM4NUalways

Jim14510

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
I've seen several people say his attorney wasn't there? How could he catch something on video?

cecilB

Recruiting Coordinator
Nov 1, 2001
Ignore the evidence of your eyes and ears. This is the final and most essential command.

Reactions: 54T

Red-1111

Walk On
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2021
As evidenced by the Deep state completely fabricating and framing Donald Trump , while tying up resources and millions and millions of dollars over 3 years, in the Russia collusion hoax where the DNC and the deep state were responsible for everything they accused Trump of, they do not follow any rule of law or Constitution in their quest to take out the Outsider that threatens to uncover their pedophilia and deep corruption!

Planting evidence would be right in the Wheelhouse for the Deep state!

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
I've seen several people say his attorney wasn't there? How could he catch something on video?
You do know how video works right? It's recorded, you can watch it over and over again.

You think Trump's security system lack the capability to watch live security footage remotely?

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
You do know how video works right? It's recorded, you can watch it over and over again.

You think Trump's security system lack the capability to watch live security footage remotely?
Fair point. I honestly hadn't considered that.

54T

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 20, 2020
Ah c’mon Johnny. A billionaire former POTUS probably just has a ring doorbell camera like the rest of us!
I’d bet good money that Trump himself, or at least his team, watched the entire thing.

Reactions: JOHNNY N

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
As evidenced by the Deep state completely fabricating and framing Donald Trump , while tying up resources and millions and millions of dollars over 3 years, in the Russia collusion hoax where the DNC and the deep state were responsible for everything they accused Trump of, they do not follow any rule of law or Constitution in their quest to take out the Outsider that threatens to uncover their pedophilia and deep corruption!

Planting evidence would be right in the Wheelhouse for the Deep state!
Well, they already got busted for falsifying evidence against Carter Page to get the FISA Warrants.

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
Fair point. I honestly hadn't considered that.
I thought I had heard or read they raid was all recorded on the security cameras

But I also heard that there was a Trump attorney present but she wasn't permitted to observe.

In truth, I'm not sure that anybody deserves the benefit of the doubt. Not Trump. Certainly not the DOJ and FBI.

JOHNNY N

Sep 24, 2003
Ah c’mon Johnny. A billionaire former POTUS probably just has a ring doorbell camera like the rest of us!
I’d bet good money that Trump himself, or at least his team, watched the entire thing.
Most likely

Red-1111

Walk On
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2021
Well, they already got busted for falsifying evidence against Carter Page to get the FISA Warrants.
And the whole Russia gate dossier proved to be totally fabricated and paid for by Hillary and the DNC created in conjunction with the FBI and mainstream media.

So we are supposed to forget that they fabricated a crime to fit a man they were targeting and then Bob Mueller does a multi-year investigation costing tens of millions of dollars with a staff of 20 to investigate a crime they know has been fabricated by their own cohorts!

The leftist forget so quickly how corrupt their ideologues are! There was a psy-op program to get people to hate Donald Trump and they don’t even know why they hate Donald Trump except that’s what main stream media has conditioned them to do in coordination with the CIA. They killed JFK, and it is so obvious they set up the Ukraine quid pro quo and the January 6 mess is a complete set up by the feds utilizing antifa and feds pretending to be Trump supporters. It is all gotten so ridiculous and now the left is blind to any logic rationale or reason, also evidenced by their blind faith in their ideologues with the Covid hoax and vaccine debacle!

honestly, I hope this is all a charade as it is truly so far-fetched that this can’t even be reality! Let’s hope there’s good guys in charge that are doing all of this craziness to drive people in the center right! If not what a Weird bizarre freaking world we have caved into

Latest posts