ADVERTISEMENT

ACC and SEC scheduling news

I hope this becomes a new normal in college football. No more out of conference games. All games should be played in conf. Leave the out of conf games for bowl season.

Reactions: bshirt73
I'll still be surprised if a season happens.

really? I think it’s pretty obvious ever conference is doing everything in their powers to make sure they have some type of season. So take no offense, I completely disagree. We will play some games regardless if it’s 2, 5, or 10 games. They will at least try. In my opinion, they will not just cancel it completely without trying at least.

Reactions: bshirt73
I'm actually surprised the SEC chose such a late start. They run the risk that the seemingly "less hardcore" leagues play a few games and shut down due to circumstances before they even start.

Reactions: TheBeav815
I'm actually surprised the SEC chose such a late start. They run the risk that the seemingly "less hardcore" leagues play a few games and shut down due to circumstances before they even start.

Agreed. If anything you would think people would be moving things up and try to run parallel to the schools where they are trying to have finals done before Thanksgiving because of the next spike.

Reactions: TheBeav815
ADVERTISEMENT