ADVERTISEMENT

ABSOLUTELY NEED the POWER of PRAYER

UPDATE: The doctor that performed my wife's endoscopic ultrasound yesterday says the endosonographic appearance is consistent with serous cystadenoma, which in a vast majority of cases is a completely benign cyst and very rarely becomes cancerous. Official test results are pending but the doctor is confident that it's all good and that we'll have to just monitor it over the next few years to ensure it's not causing further harm. I cannot thank everyone enough for all their thoughts and prayers for my wife. It's very much appreciated. Now we can solely focus on our upcoming move from El Paso, TX to Lincoln!
Thanks for the update. Great news.

Reactions: Mike402
Everyone, I need lots of prayers for my wife, Cheree. She was sent to the ER Wednesday night for severe abdominal pain. They determined it was Pancreatitis. Upon further evaluation, they found a tumor in her pancreas. It is unknown at this time if it's cancerous or not. They will hopefully find out today sometime. I haven't been a very religious man in my life, but I need God more than ever now. Please help me pray for her.

If someone can post this on RSS, that would really make me feel better that more people can pray for her.

Thank you.
What hospital? In lincoln? If so I would gladly come and pray for her and you. Brandonhein@gmail.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT