ADVERTISEMENT

Abdullah to Detroit in 2nd

Detroit was always where I thought he'd end up for more than just football reasons. Good luck to him! Pure class individual.

I feel bad for Abdullah. Good kid who will have to work that much harder to not get sucked down into the loserness that is Detroit Lie Down football.

So much crying on lion's message boards about him being drafted to high for being a scat back, small hands, and fumbling it a ton. Seems pretty unanimous they would have been more pleased with Tevin Coleman or Duke Johonson

I feel bad for Abdullah. Good kid who will have to work that much harder to not get sucked down into the loserness that is Detroit Lie Down football.
Welcome to the RB wasteland known as Detroit. Feel bad for the kid. As long as Stafford/Johnson are there RB's careers will die there.

Very happy that Ameer will be helping my team now instead of tormenting me like he did the last 4 years. Good pick up for the Lions. I would've been thrilled with Tevin Coleman also..love his talent...but no one will outwork Abdullah.

So much crying on lion's message boards about him being drafted to high for being a scat back, small hands, and fumbling it a ton. Seems pretty unanimous they would have been more pleased with Tevin Coleman or Duke Johonson

Helps explain why the Lions will always be an also ran.

This makes me happy.

He gonna start.
no he is not. he will get carries but he is not going to start. they said they took him over rb was his ability to play special teams. he is going to return punts and kicks. they said they also like him on the punt and kick coverage team. you dont put your starting rb on all those teams.

Welcome to the RB wasteland known as Detroit. Feel bad for the kid. As long as Stafford/Johnson are there RB's careers will die there.
not true. 2013 reggie bush ran for 1006 yards and had 506 yards rec. the backup joique bell had 650 yards rushing ande 547 rec

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT