ADVERTISEMENT

ABC Loves them some Meatchicken

This is how we were always treated because the broadcasters realized we had more eyes on the TV than most of the teams we played. The opposite is how teams are treated when they're irrelevant.

If you ain't seen the decades-long blow jobs on Wolverines, you haven't been paying attention. You're better than this @CameronKrazie86
It's more that I truly do not care what the announcers do or don't say. When Nebraska does something worthy of praise, I'm sure you'll hear praise. Unfortunately, this program hasn't done much of anything praiseworthy in a decade.

No penalty for calling for a fair catch, then running with the ball?

Hey man, if you flipped the channel, you are missing the BJ for MJ!
what-samuel-l-jackson.gif

Ha. We played two common opponents that year. Your caveman offense would have been shut down.
Sigh. I get it, youre a mich fan. You kinda have to be on their side. But this argument has been had and decided already. Mich squeeked by wash st while NU thumped #3 tenn. Nebraska was willing to play anytime anywhere and mich wasnt. Mich was the media darlings which is fine but those geeks dont matter, everyone and their dog knows nebraska was by far the better team, including actual coaches. Mich was no juggernaut and didnt play anyone even remotely close to nebraskas level.

RG3 sucks at his job and the big ten refs are terrible. Michigan played 4 qt's of football with zero flags, the punter should have gotten a 15 yarder for taking his helmet off, we are not very good in the trenches and our 2and 3 qb's must do nothing in practice but stand around.

Reactions: MargotDeeper
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT