ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Rogers getting beat, what a fabulous Sunday so far.

Karma, bitch (literally, he's a little bitch)

Don't normally root for injuries either but I'll make an exception in this case. Nothing serious, i'm not sadistic.
Dude should spend less time on his hair and grooming his beard and more on being a pros pro. New Orleans doesn't mess around. As good as he is, he should have more than one super bowl, like 10 years ago

Thought he was a terrible draft pick to move up for, and am not a fan of the Chiefs, but Mahomes has to be in this discussion already.

Unless he encounters a career ending injury, this dudes pure talent surpasses all these guys. Every. Single. One.

He simply does shit nobody that has ever done before time and time again, and can actually escape the pocket and hurt teams running the football if need be.

Reactions: headcard
Thought he was a terrible draft pick to move up for, and am not a fan of the Chiefs, but Mahomes has to be in this discussion already.

Unless he encounters a career ending injury, this dudes pure talent surpasses all these guys. Every. Single. One.

He simply does shit nobody that has ever done before time and time again, and can actually escape the pocket and hurt teams running the football if need be.

Chiefs are my team, and no. Not yet....but he's all the things otherwise you say and has a great shot...problem is Brady.....

Chiefs are my team, and no. Not yet....but he's all the things otherwise you say and has a great shot...problem is Brady.....
I don't get too caught up in GOAT. It's Brady and it will be very hard to ever surpass him. Mahomes has one title. Can't wait to see how many more he'll play for. I hope he doesn't end up like Rogers or Favre with only one title and several years of coming up short.

Reactions: headcard

I remember a guy named RG3.

And none of them will surpass Brady. Kind of the point. Mahommes has already been injured running around with the football. Winking
He is changing the entire landscape of the NFL.
The passes a QB can throw, the offense that can be run, and stronger looks at special and different arm talent.

Zach Wilson and Trey Lance don't go 1st round of the NFL draft this year without Patrick Mahomes.

Reactions: drubendall
He is changing the entire landscape of the NFL.
The passes a QB can throw, the offense that can be run, and stronger looks at special and different arm talent.

Zach Wilson and Trey Lance don't go 1st round of the NFL draft this year without Patrick Mahomes.
we'll see how it works out for Wilson and Lance. They don't have Andy Reid as their play caller and coach. Mahomes has +++ arm talent. His dad had a big time arm when he came up for the Twins back in the day. Mahomes kind of reminds me of Montana in the way he plays the game but he's a little more athletic. IF Mahomes had landed at the Jets or the Niners, he would likely be just another cast off first round QB by now.

we'll see how it works out for Wilson and Lance. They don't have Andy Reid as their play caller and coach. Mahomes has +++ arm talent. His dad had a big time arm when he came up for the Twins back in the day. Mahomes kind of reminds me of Montana in the way he plays the game but he's a little more athletic. IF Mahomes had landed at the Jets or the Niners, he would likely be just another cast off first round QB by now.

Come on, the Chiefs hadn't won a Super Bowl since 95% of this board was even born. Not even the great Joe Montana or Marcus Allen could bring them a title, much less a bid to the Super Bowl.

Certain players absolutely carry teams and make everyone around them better. The NFL is a game of true inches, and games are mostly won by a TD or less. The guys that make that difference are guys like Mahomes.

Reactions: drubendall
Come on, the Chiefs hadn't won a Super Bowl since 95% of this board was even born. Not even the great Joe Montana or Marcus Allen could bring them a title, much less a bid to the Super Bowl.

Certain players absolutely carry teams and make everyone around them better. The NFL is a game of true inches, and games are mostly won by a TD or less. The guys that make that difference are guys like Mahomes.
And his coach. Reid has a history of getting the best out of QBs. Mahommes may end up being one of the greatest ever but he's got a long way to go to over take some guys on the list. I LOVE watching him play. Wish my Vikings had him for sure. IF I had my choice of QBs to lead my team for the next 3 years, he would be the guy because Brady is about done. IF I had to choose which QB I wanted to QB my team in a Super Bowl this year, it would probably be Brady.

And his coach. Reid has a history of getting the best out of QBs. Mahommes may end up being one of the greatest ever but he's got a long way to go to over take some guys on the list. I LOVE watching him play. Wish my Vikings had him for sure. IF I had my choice of QBs to lead my team for the next 3 years, he would be the guy because Brady is about done. IF I had to choose which QB I wanted to QB my team in a Super Bowl this year, it would probably be Brady.
Well, he has been to the Super Bowl in 2 of his 1st 4 years in the league, won one, and has also been named NFL MVP and Super Bowl MVP. The players in the league voted him as the #1 player this year. Not Brady. Mahomes.

He has been the 1st in numerous categories already. I suspect that will continue. Most passing yards in his first 50 starts today. Start 47.

Sunday, he’ll become the player with the most passing yards through 50 starts in NFL history. If he throws for three touchdown passes, he’ll have thrown the most in NFL history through 50 starts with just 47 starts under his belt/

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Well, he has been to the Super Bowl in 2 of his 1st 4 years in the league, won one, and has also been named NFL MVP and Super Bowl MVP. The players in the league voted him as the #1 player this year. Not Brady. Mahomes.

He has been the 1st in numerous categories already. I suspect that will continue. Most passing yards in his first 50 starts today. Start 47.

Sunday, he’ll become the player with the most passing yards through 50 starts in NFL history. If he throws for three touchdown passes, he’ll have thrown the most in NFL history through 50 starts with just 47 starts under his belt/
That's fine. Talk to me a few years from now. As I said, I would love to have him IF I were picking a QB for the long term. We'll see if he lasts or if he can avoid injuries. He's been great but his sample size is relatively small when compared to Brady's.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT