ADVERTISEMENT

A young man we need to watch...

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
Rising junior Wesley Fair of Wichita Collegiate... plays QB for us but can do it all... also really good hooper... talked to him today... looks like KSU very interested... wonderful kid...

Just sayin’

Reactions: tpmcg
I am calling foul on this spartan! I brought him up after watching him destroy Halstead. Ran the ball well, throws best from a pocket, not as well on the run. Needs to play some tougher competition. He could be the best I have watched in person since Berringer.

Wouldn't he be a junior this year? You also commented that he was a really good kid from a great family.

I am calling foul on this spartan! I brought him up after watching him destroy Halstead. Ran the ball well, throws best from a pocket, not as well on the run. Needs to play some tougher competition. He could be the best I have watched in person since Berringer.

Wouldn't he be a junior this year? You also commented that he was a really good kid from a great family.
I thought I responded to you!!! I told him” don’t listen to KSU!!! He said , well I have not heard from Nebraska!
And yes… just a junior and a great family!

I thought I responded to you!!! I told him” don’t listen to KSU!!! He said , well I have not heard from Nebraska!
And yes… just a junior and a great family!
You did respond about him but I was mainly talking about his athletic ability and asked if any schools were in contact with him. You were mute on that. It is really difficult to evaluate a HS player but he has some skills and is very smooth in everything he does, looks effortless.

Rising junior Wesley Fair of Wichita Collegiate... plays QB for us but can do it all... also really good hooper... talked to him today... looks like KSU very interested... wonderful kid...

Just sayin’
Spartan any more you can update on this young man? Is football or hoops where he is leaning for college? Is the rare athlete that could do both at the D1 level? Thanks sir

Spartan any more you can update on this young man? Is football or hoops where he is leaning for college? Is the rare athlete that could do both at the D1 level? Thanks sir
I know him well enough, but not enough to guess accurately… he is really outstanding at each. He’ll choose well! And maybe both…. Who knows?
If you recall DeAngelo Evans could have played both… Roy Williams offered him as an 8th grader😂

I know him well enough, but not enough to guess accurately… he is really outstanding at each. He’ll choose well! And maybe both…. Who knows?
If you recall DeAngelo Evans could have played both… Roy Williams offered him as an 8th grader😂
there a lot excitement back in the day around DeAngelo. we went to one of his freshman games - it was nuts.

I watched him, at 5’7 as an 8th grader, dunk a basketball in a game that brought the house down….. unreal
Remember some of the stories from his high school days. 5’7 dunking didn’t hear that one but doesn’t surprise me in the least.

Let's get back to the point of this thread. Someone brought him up. It appears it was probably done so as a favor. It won't be too long until Clemson and Alabama are knocking down his door. [sarcasm]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT