ADVERTISEMENT

A TOUGH N BASKETBALL SQUAD NEXT YEAR

Well, he gone. So kudos. Hopefully Fred replaces him with a 6'11" banger who can finish in the post, rebound, and defend some of these huge oafs everyone else has.

or an actual point guard.

I think 2022 Blaise Keita is the big banger. I think short term if they have room which mostly likely they will, they will go after a point first and then if Walker,Andre or Yvan move on they will target a big. That's my guess.

Personally I don't want to see any attrition that isn't necessary. I don't want to keep resetting.

It is not that I don't think Teddy is a good player, I just felt the guy did not fit what we are trying to do. It really is that simple.
I thought he did fit the style but let's face it. Just don't think Teddy can adapt and make change and sacrifice.
He is a decent ball player.

Good newcomers coming in next year and a pretty solid lineup.
Hoiberg will continue to build the Program!
Note: Please hire someone to design better looking Uni's.
I like the next year part. I’ve been saying it in multiple sports for 15 years. Hopefully this is the “next year” that comes through. To the tune of “Mrs Robinson”...”Where have you gone Tom Osborne or Danny Nee or Dave VanHorn”...Jesus loves you more than you will know...whoa oh whoa.”

I like the next year part. I’ve been saying it in multiple sports for 15 years. Hopefully this is the “next year” that comes through. To the tune of “Mrs Robinson”...”Where have you gone Tom Osborne or Danny Nee or Dave VanHorn”...Jesus loves you more than you will know...whoa oh whoa.”
I think we are going to be ok here. Nebraska Basketball and Hoiberg has a chance to build a pretty good program.
But in the meantime, you can't constantly cry and complain about everything.
I would like to explain in more detail but this should be enough for the avg Joe to understand.
I hate whiners!

I think we are going to be ok here. Nebraska Basketball and Hoiberg has a chance to build a pretty good program.
I would like to explain in more detail but this should be enough for the avg Joe to understand.
I hate whiners!
Quit crying about whiners. Makes you sound like a whiner yourself.

I hate whiners!
Oh, you "think" we are going to be ok? Well shit, I guess we're good then because the biggest sunshine pumper I've ever seen "thinks" Hoiberg has a "chance" to build a pretty good program. Wow, when you put it like that with all that solid evidence why would anyone doubt you? By all means, please explain in more detail.

Quit crying about whiners. Makes you sound like a whiner yourself.
Nope. Will not stop criticizing the negative whiners who come here to cry like somebody should listen. Go cry to your sister or mom.
They would care alot more than us N fans here.
That includes You!
Now run along

Oh, you "think" we are going to be ok? Well shit, I guess we're good then because the biggest sunshine pumper I've ever seen "thinks" Hoiberg has a "chance" to build a pretty good program. Wow, when you put it like that with all that solid evidence why would anyone doubt you? By all means, please explain in more detail.
I'm not the one doubting now am I.
Its going to take some more time so I suggest you sit back and support the team.
Stop coming here being negative wanting attention.

Its going to take some more time so I suggest you sit back and support the team.
It really sucks when people just come here seeking attention. You should start 8 or 10 more self-congratulatory threads to let everyone know this is a problem.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I do support the team. I'm just not an idiot who thinks that any discussion of issues with the team is off limits.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT