ADVERTISEMENT

A Too Early Rutgers Score Prediction Thread

Clevinger

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Feb 26, 2007
I am bored at work. Sorry.

I think our offensive line is our main liability.

I will say that our team carries its momentum with its new coach into another win at 24-17.

Last edited:
I am bored at work. Sorry.

I think our offensive line is our main liability.

I will say that our team carries its momentum with its new coach into another win at 24-17.
Seems like they might have found a few things and I hope the offensive line will continue to evolve. Like, for example, more Anthony at RT instead of Benhart (please, for the love of god). No clue on the score, but looking forward to watching a game Friday night!

I will be at the game. Therefore, as always happens lately when I attend a game we will lose.

All joking aside this is a very hard game to predict. Friday night game on the road. Against a perennially bad team which seems only mediocre this year at best. Rutgers showed some physicality and toughness against Ohio State despite the final score which worries me. We will have our hands full. Commit 12 penalties again and we will lose. I see this game as a tough defensive game. Not because I am convinced that our defense is "back" but because I do not think the Rutgers offense is very good. But their defense has some balls.

Rutgers 24
NU 23

I will be at the game. Therefore, as always happens lately when I attend a game we will lose.

All joking aside this is a very hard game to predict. Friday night game on the road. Against a perennially bad team which seems only mediocre this year at best. Rutgers showed some physicality and toughness against Ohio State despite the final score which worries me. We will have our hands full. Commit 12 penalties again and we will lose. I see this game as a tough defensive game. Not because I am convinced that our defense is "back" but because I do not think the Rutgers offense is very good. But their defense has some balls.

Rutgers 24
NU 23
Hey, Pennsy. Any chance to meet in person at the game? I'm driving up from Baltimore and meeting friends from Omaha who now live in New York and Massachusetts. We'll be tailgating somewhere in Jersey.

NU 35-14, one Rutgers score a pick 6 and the other at the end in garbage time.

One caveat, in the past we have had a bad habit of making 3rd string QBs look like Tom Brady, but hopefully that has gotten straightened out.

Hey, Pennsy. Any chance to meet in person at the game? I'm driving up from Baltimore and meeting friends from Omaha who now live in New York and Massachusetts. We'll be tailgating somewhere in Jersey.
Sure! I do not know the stadium area well and will be with my daughter and her husband who live near there. But perhaps we can figure out a place to meet.

A win against a shitty Indiana team doesn't make me forget about what they've shown over the past 4 seasons. Prove me wrong mutha phukkas!!!

Nebraska 24
Rutgers 28

A win against a shitty Indiana team doesn't make me forget about what they've shown over the past 4 seasons. Prove me wrong mutha phukkas!!!

Nebraska 24
Rutgers 28
Do you think we would have beaten Indiana if Frost was still the coach? I don’t. I think the team would have folded in the second half and Frost would have said that he knew we were going to lose after Indiana tied the game with seconds left in the first half. Hopefully the players’ mindset has changed for good.

Do you think we would have beaten Indiana if Frost was still the coach? I don’t. I think the team would have folded in the second half and Frost would have said that he knew we were going to lose after Indiana tied the game with seconds left in the first half. Hopefully the players’ mindset has changed for good.
I believe Frost would have shit the bed against Indiana.

I'm just not going to go full-on tard because Nebraska won a single game.

27-21 Rutgers.
My gut says we don't run it as well and our o-line gives up too many costly sacks, one of which leads to a turnover.

We need to take care of the ball in this game, casey has to have his best game of the season, and whip needs to dial up some off pace plays.

Hope I am wrong obviously.

Two weeks ago I would have said we lose. Now I'm not so sure. But whatever I'll be positive in say:

Nebraska 27
Rutgers 24

I honestly have no idea how to pick this game...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT