ADVERTISEMENT

A parting shot against Iowaguy88...

Status
Not open for further replies.

timnsun

Head Coach
Jan 25, 2008
I know I shouldn't do this, and it looks as if iowaguy88 may have been strongly encouraged to move on by the mods, but in the Alaric Jackson thread where he said, "The least you could do is win some football games and finish .500 or better."

Since I did the research, I have felt compelled to post it here... since 1962 Nebraska has finished under .500 three times, with one .500 season as well.

Since 1962 Iowa has finished under .500 23 times, and finished .500 6 times as well. Maybe iowaguy88 should practice what he preaches...

Just wish I could have gotten this in the other thread before it closed, and mods, you can close this one as well if you want. Don't want to create more work for you down the road...

I have one last thing to say to Iowah.

7-6 Bowl Loss
8-5 Bowl Loss
4-8 LOL
7-6 Bowl Loss

Bowl Loss this season.

GTFO and worry about your own failings which are many, especially in games that matter.

Iowa also hasn't won a bowl game since 2010. Nebraska hasn't had a 5 game losing (or not going) streak in bowl games since 1993 (oh ya that was a National Championship Game). There is no need to rehash what happened the following years after that game was.

Iowa also hasn't won a bowl game since 2010. Nebraska hasn't had a 5 game losing (or not going) streak in bowl games since 1993 (oh ya that was a National Championship Game). There is no need to rehash what happened the following years after that game was.

Oh yeah?!! What did your precious Cornhuskers do after that bowl game in 1993? I thought so. Don't have a comeback to that, now do ya Mr. donahues17.

Reactions: donahues17
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT