ADVERTISEMENT

A new recruit!!!!!

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
..... a commit for the class of 2039 has just arrived!!! Working name is Mac______ Spartanhusker! Only 7 pounds right now, but has genetic ability to put on weight!
Father, mother but especially grandparents are doing great!!!!!☺️☺️☺️🤭☺️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

His OTHER grandmother is a hardcore OSU Cowboy fan... but his mom is not and my son is Husker to the core... we good!
The question is though, is the weight he can put on "good weight"? Grandkids are the best. You can spoil em rotten and then when they're acting out just hand them to their parents. I've always said, "grandkids are a parent's revenge".

Reactions: Oldie but goodie
We had an interesting moment.... my son and DIL FaceTimed from the hospital to show the three older ones( 8,7,4) their new brother and to tell them what they decided on for a name... the kids were MAD at the choice and the 7 year old said” that’s NOT what I’M calling him!!!”... they have since come to their senses 😀😀😀

Congratulations, grandkids are great. Definite proof why you have children when you are young though.

..... a commit for the class of 2039 has just arrived!!! Working name is Mac______ Spartanhusker! Only 7 pounds right now, but has genetic ability to put on weight!
Father, mother but especially grandparents are doing great!!!!!☺️☺️☺️🤭☺️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Did he go to another family already in the Baby Transfer Portal? They seem to start earlier and earlier! ;) Seriously though, Congratulations!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT