ADVERTISEMENT

A lot of good QBs on transfer portal to replace Luke

I've said this a million times, we aren't getting a good transfer QB while Martinez is still here. The top transfer QB's don't transfer to compete with returning 3 year starters.

Reactions: Reditus and newAD
I've said this a million times, we aren't getting a good transfer QB while Martinez is still here. The top transfer QB's don't transfer to compete with returning 3 year starters.
Well Martinez only has one year remaining. It could be a good opportunity for a younger transfer QB to come in and learn the ropes if he's willing to compete with Smothers.

Reactions: 9and4
The transfer portal has changed everything. Literally so many guys transfer that there's no way there's a clear cut starting job for most of them. It's a giant cluster f---k is what it is.

HCSF better figure it out. We're no different than any other program. Well, except for the losing.

Reactions: CatColumbia
Why is everyone so sure AM is going to be here next year? Serious.
I'll turn it around - why would there be any reason to be less than sure that AM will be here next year? He's the starter, as far as I know there hasn't been even a peep of a rumor about him leaving, he's Frost's guy....??

I'll turn it around - why would there be any reason to be less than sure that AM will be here next year? He's the starter, as far as I know there hasn't been even a peep of a rumor about him leaving, he's Frost's guy....??

At the rate we're losing guys, nothing would surprise me....in fact I'd almost be more surprised if he did come back. Almost.

I agree with the thought that it could be hard to find a good xfer QB that is willing to sit behind a 3-year starter.

I think we should plan to emphasize our ground game this spring and fall.

Reactions: 9and4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT