ADVERTISEMENT

A long, long, time ago....

OKSTATE1

May 29, 2001
A long, long time ago…
I can still remember how that Red N used to make them smile….
And I knew if they had their way
that they would rush on every play and maybe we could stop it once in a while.
But a Black Friday made me shiver
With every touchdown they delivered
Bad news down in Boulder
They will never get over.
Thinking about it makes them cry
When Bret Musberger shouts “Purify”
But something touched us deep inside…
The day Nebraska died.

Your boys played hard and you have a nice team.

And you think you can hire Gundy. RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaugh

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020 and OzzyLvr
A long, long time ago…
Bad news down in Boulder
The day Nebraska died.

And you think you can hire Gundy. RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaugh
Get lost hillbilly.

Imagine being a ok state fan....always a 2nd class citizen in your own state, constantly living in fear that some other school is gonna steal your coach.

Sounds miserable.

LOL!!!! So when is Gundy leaving and to whom??? He just signed basically a lifetime contract at $7M a year. Unlike your grad HC ours is damn good. They only thing the 2 have in common is that they love their school.

Ummm...OSU beat OU last year.

You all only WISH you had a HC good enough others wanted. RollingLaugh

Being the worst team in the BIG sounds like a living hell!!!RollingLaugh

Reactions: AC2020
Imagine being a ok state fan....always a 2nd class citizen in your own state, constantly living in fear that some other school is gonna steal your coach.

Sounds miserable.
they're super fun to watch and Gundy isn't going anywhere

I am extremely jealous of fans of programs in actual football conferences

Ok St blew it last year in the b12 championship or they'd have given UGA a much better game than the B1G champ did

Reactions: AC2020 and OKSTATE1
LOL!!!! So when is Gundy leaving and to whom??? He just signed basically a lifetime contract at $7M a year. Unlike your grad HC ours is damn good. They only thing the 2 have in common is that they love their school.

You all only WISH you had a HC good enough others wanted. RollingLaugh
Then why are you so scared?

Also, you failed to address the fact you are a 2nd class team in your own state. Congrats on that.

Reactions: Dylman
they're super fun to watch and Gundy isn't going anywhere

I am extremely jealous of fans of programs in actual football conferences

Ok St blew it last year in the b12 championship or they'd have given UGA a much better game than the B1G champ did
I never said he was. OP seems worried about it. Guess they shouldn't have blown it.

Reactions: king_kong_
I never said he was. OP seems worried about it. Guess they shouldn't have blown it.
it sucks for the entire college football viewing world that they blew it

ok st likely would've still been on the outside looking in (thanks to the B1G slurping media), but they'd have deserved to be the 4-seed and would've played UGA much tougher than that terrible jv michigan squad did

Then why are you so scared?

Also, you failed to address the fact you are a 2nd class team in your own state. Congrats on that.
Scared of what? You really think OSU fans are scared of Gundy leaving? Seriously? With the old Prez, AD and Boone that was about a 20% chance of happening. With the new Prez, AD, and Boone gone that chance is 0%. You have no clue about OSU and Gundy. Showing your jealously.

You all were class fans when you beat up on people.

Your boys play hard and you have a nice little team.

Last edited:
Reactions: AC2020
Scared of what? You really think OSU fans are scared of Gundy leaving? Seriously? With the old Prez, AD and Boone that was about a 20% chance of happening. With the new Prez, AD, and Boone gone that chance is 0%. You have no clue about OSU and Gundy. Showing your jealously.

I don't know what you're scared of....but it's pretty obvious you are living in fear.

• Haha
Reactions: Laner2 and OKSTATE1
A long, long time ago…
Bad news down in Boulder
The day Nebraska died.

You will find that very few people up here give a shit about Okie State.

Just like everywhere else in the nation.

Nope. Pretty much shows that nobody cares. Purdue beats you in ratings.
Ohio St and Michigan, etc…carries the mail. No one cares to watch Purdue. People tune in to see OSU play meaningful games with conference and national implications. People tune in to watch the powers of the BIG steamroll BIG Lite as predicted.

OP only has one tooth, but he keeps it shiny since he's the only one in his family with any teeth.

OTOH, I get that it's fun to speculate on who NU could snag to coach, but it's kinda embarrassing as well. I don't care if others do it, I just won't.

Reactions: BleedRed78
This is hilarious, Bugeaters thinking they are superior to Oklahomans. Oklahoma has 3 programs (Tulsa included) better than the Big Lite “marquee” school in the land of the corn.

The week before the OU-Neb. game and a Cowboy fan here to rile you guys up. Love it. OSU under Gundy a solid program. Wins against OU about 3 of every 15 years. Tom O. had a better record. It may be they will rule the roost in the Big 12 after OU departs. BYU and Baylor might have something to saw about that. But Huskers will still be making $50 mil more a year. So there's that.

Big Sooner fan here. I come in peace. I do think it’s funny an Aggie fan coming on here talking shit. They beat the Sooners about 2X every 10-15 years. However, Grundy is not a just a good coach. He is a hell of a coach. He has built a great culture and he consistently wins. Ask Texas.
I am surprised @ the SF failure. I thought he would gradually build the Huskers back to prominence. It may be tougher to do so in this era of college football. I do hope it happens but not starting this weekend. Trust me. There are a lot of long time Sooner fans that long for one of the greatest rivalries in college football.
BTW, I was present for the last true Big XII title game in 2010 in jerrah’s world. Great game. Some good defense in that game.
With Venables, the Sooners are moving back to their true roots and culture on defense. Offense is still a work in progress. O line is struggling but QB and skill positions are solid to elite.
I was @ Lincoln in ‘08 when Landry Jones threw 3 or 4 ints and Suh dominated. We lost but my family had a great tailgating experience and the stadium was electric. Why the hell did you guys run off Pelini??
Good luck this weekend. The Sooners expect the Huskers best shot. Boomer Sooner!

Reactions: Laner2

I really don't have a beef with Okie St., but you can change my mind.

ADVERTISEMENT