A lib conspiracy to suppress Republican votes?

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Operation “Republican are Babies” has started. Now that an overwhelming amount of libs have been vaccinated, the dems are unleashing COVID on the Republicans who believe it’s a hoax and don’t believe in vaccines. The goal, to use Republican conspiracies against them and allow them to live in an unmasked world breathing all that COVID air. While republicans attempt to suppress votes in states, they will suppress their own vote via death.

Soda Popinski

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2009
Lincoln via Moscow
30a.gif

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
Operation “Republican are Babies” has started. Now that an overwhelming amount of libs have been vaccinated, the dems are unleashing COVID on the Republicans who believe it’s a hoax and don’t believe in vaccines. The goal, to use Republican conspiracies against them and allow them to live in an unmasked world breathing all that COVID air. While republicans attempt to suppress votes in states, they will suppress their own vote via death.

Bernie sent a memo to the antifas saying that on the 4 th of July they are releasing the new variant of Covid that kills unvaxxed people instantly.

lost_in_office_space

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2007
Fvck em.....let them die. My empathy only goes so far.
I agree. I don’t care how many people die as long as I get to maintain my morally superior position of caring about people dying.

Everyone should die that isn’t concerned about people dying as much or in the same way I am.

This is ****ing twilight zone shit

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I agree. I don’t care how many people die as long as I get to maintain my morally superior position of caring about people dying.

Everyone should die that isn’t concerned about people dying as much or in the same way I am.

Sadly the vocal minority that runs bothsides want eachother to die for some fairytale they have in there heads about the other. Great time to be alive and human brains are very easily manipulated

lost_in_office_space

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2007
Sadly the vocal minority that runs bothsides want eachother to die for some fairytale they have in there heads about the other. Great time to be alive and human brains are very easily manipulated
Yeah, no doubt. It’s very sad to see how much the hyperbole and hysteria on both sides has manipulated well meaning people that you’d hope would never become cynical and frankly dangerous.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)

I don't want them to die, but I struggle to feel sorry for people who are dying now from covid, after the vaccine has been readily available. Especially if they were the type that called covid a hoax for political reasons.

As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018
I don't want them to die, but I struggle to feel sorry for people who are dying now from covid, after the vaccine has been readily available. Especially if they were the type that called covid a hoax for political reasons.

As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.
Not to call you out cause I respect you, but this was my stance the entire time with the masks and I fully acknowledged that if I got sick and god forbid got hospital sick that I it was completely on me and I would accept the consequences. But it seems to be the consensus with most Libs now that if you don’t get vaccinated due to your choice, that sorry that’s on you. And since you’re not vaccinated then you can still contract and spread. That’s why it became political more than anything. Why is the concept okay now with vaccines, but wasn’t okay even late 2020 with masks?

Reactions: Jaemekon

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
You think you’re not one of those people you’re talking about. How adorable!

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I sincerely mean this.

You're psycho Matt.

Am I this bad? Matt, makes me feel self conscious with his random threats at destroying humanity.

I don't feel that I make threats against humans, but more that I point out how gullible, faithless, and psychotic humanity can be.

And I follow that up with a distrust for the people who are supposed to make our country great, but routinely fail to achieve the most basic of gains.

I do post fvcked up pictures from time to time, but I do it to wake people up.

Reactions: Jim14510

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house

You know people are getting Covid right now that are fully vaccinated, don’t you?

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Not to call you out cause I respect you, but this was my stance the entire time with the masks and I fully acknowledged that if I got sick and god forbid got hospital sick that I it was completely on me and I would accept the consequences. But it seems to be the consensus with most Libs now that if you don’t get vaccinated due to your choice, that sorry that’s on you. And since you’re not vaccinated then you can still contract and spread. That’s why it became political more than anything. Why is the concept okay now with vaccines, but wasn’t okay even late 2020 with masks?
My take is I cannot force people to wear masks or get the vaccine. I think everyone should get vaccinated for obvious reasons but if someone chooses to not get vaccinated and they end up dying, it is kind of on them. Their choice.

I don't want them to die, but I am not going to have much empathy for people who choose not to get vaccinated and then end up dying. I also doubt those people care whether I have empathy or not.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
You know people are getting Covid right now that are fully vaccinated, don’t you?

Believe it or not, I got vaccinated a little over a month ago, but have been experiencing Covid symptoms for over a month now. Luckily I work from home, but I have residual Covid symptoms that cause me to question every day if I got Covid again.

I do not have Covid, but struggle with many of the Covid symptoms.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Believe it or not, I got vaccinated a little over a month ago, but have been experiencing Covid symptoms for over a month now. Luckily I work from home, but I have residual Covid symptoms that cause me to question every day if I got Covid again.

I do not have Covid, but struggle with many of the Covid symptoms.
Sorry to hear that man. I hope you feel better soon.

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2018
My take is I cannot force people to wear masks or get the vaccine. I think everyone should get vaccinated for obvious reasons but if someone chooses to not get vaccinated and they end up dying, it is kind of on them. Their choice.

I don't want them to die, but I am not going to have much empathy for people who choose not to get vaccinated and then end up dying. I also doubt those people care whether I have empathy or not.
I can get on board with that. Feels along the lines of your actions your responsibility. Enjoy your Sunday!

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
I sincerely mean this.

You're psycho Matt.
What did I not do the conspiracy theory thing right? is it creating mass confusion because Republicans now don’t know how to stick it to the libs more... by not believing or believing and getting vaxxed to foil the plot?

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
What did I not do the conspiracy theory thing right? is it creating mass confusion because Republicans now don’t know how to stick it to the libs more... by not believing or believing and getting vaxxed to foil the plot?
The op is just one example. I thought you were psycho well before that. You not understanding it's psycho and why just reinforces my opinion.

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
Am I this bad? Matt, makes me feel self conscious with his random threats at destroying humanity.

I don't feel that I make threats against humans, but more that I point out how gullible, faithless, and psychotic humanity can be.

And I follow that up with a distrust for the people who are supposed to make our country great, but routinely fail to achieve the most basic of gains.

I do post fvcked up pictures from time to time, but I do it to wake people up.
We good. I think we have a very similar mindset actually.

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
The op is just one example. I thought you were psycho well before that. You not understanding it's psycho and why just reinforces my opinion.

so you are saying I have a future in the Republican party, and become President of the minions. Awesome

Jim14510

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017

so you are saying I have a future in the Republican party, and become President of the minions. Awesome
You have some similarities in personality to Trump but no. Mainly you don't have his money but also well below his intelligence level. I'd put Trump around average. Hard to say. Definitely not as smart as he thinks he is but probably smarter than half the population.

franzix

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003
I'd put Trump around average. Hard to say. Definitely not as smart as he thinks he is but probably smarter than half the population.

This reminds me of a joke some comedian told. I can't remember who.

It goes something like "think about how stupid the average American is. And then, keep in mind that half of the Americans are even stupider than that."

Latest posts