ADVERTISEMENT

9/11 tribute thread... never forget

Status
Not open for further replies.

starbrown

Walk On
Dec 4, 2011

Does it feel like almost 2 decades have passed? Strange, it feels like it was the beginning of something we are still living thru. I wish we could shake it and begin the 21st century the Jetsons promised us.

Was in my 2nd year of teaching near Ft Hood in Texas. We had to shut off tvs. 2 students had parents working in the Pentagon. Gates to the Post were closed immediately. Took 3 hours to get to work the next day because every vehicle was searched thoroughly.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Really proud that we turned a remember 9-11 post to another political thread in just 3 posts.:rolleyes:

Reactions: SkerInCo
...with the exception of radicalized elements, some of which chant, "Death to America", daily.
Yep absolutely. Just can't get into the habit of judging an entire religion based on the action of a small % of crazies... Anyway what were you guys doing on that day?

Reactions: ZaneHickey
Progress....uniting against any religion is not something a civilized country should aim to be

The writings/teachings/philosophy of the Koran makes it really easy to dislike that entire religon...like, really. Easy. I've zero grace for a religon that says I have to be murdered if I don't agree with it and treats women worse than dogs. Amazing that we are letting them infest our own government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT