81% to 19%

Redblooded

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
81% say things are not going well in the country while 19% say things are going well for them.

B1G RED RULES

First Team All-Big Ten
Sep 7, 2013
81% say things are not going well in the country while 19% say things are going well for them.
Things are going well for the top 2O%. The rich own assets and they are exploding in value. The dismantling of fossil fuels to transfer to green is mind boggling profitable. Why do you think an overwhelming large % of rich vote democrat? They have a couple of their more famous supporters, like Elon Musk, threatening that he won’t vote for them anymore, but at the end of the day he knows who makes him the most money.

Reactions: Mitchmann157

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I blame you way more than most people. Way to go for voting in Brandon you doof! He's easily the most incompetent president of all-time. He and Barack have also been the most Stalinist of all-time using agencies as their personal police forces.

But, but the Linclown Project said I should!!

HuskerDrew

Head Coach
Jun 12, 2001
The fvckin cvnt Liberals are too busy trying to push identity politics with abortion or trans cult or climate bullshit and they don’t actually care what happens to American citizens as long as they have the votes to stay in power.
And it’s an uphill climb for Republicans because 100% of mainstream media is Lib. They will lie for 3 years continuously on a fake story while not reporting at all on a Lib president who got cuts of bribes and showered with his older daughter…

That’s why this country is circling the drain

jja699

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2007
Well duh when your in a recession even the government won’t say so. Then everything you buy in a grocery store is up 25 to 50%. Then say only 8% inflation. Things are not that well. I see it from my job with what companies are doing to wreck the transportation industry things are going to get worse. Railroads don’t even make on time shipments no more or even care in the name of profits. Fixing the transportation sector would help greatly on getting products to stores and inflation. Kill PSR on every railroad would be a great start.

Reactions: scarletred

EriktheRed

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Well duh when your in a recession even the government won’t say so. Then everything you buy in a grocery store is up 25 to 50%. Then say only 8% inflation. Things are not that well. I see it from my job with what companies are doing to wreck the transportation industry things are going to get worse. Railroads don’t even make on time shipments no more or even care in the name of profits. Fixing the transportation sector would help greatly on getting products to stores and inflation. Kill PSR on every railroad would be a great start.
Exactly. Even if you look at a bag of chips the price is up like $1 and the bag is much smaller. It's like a 40% difference overall.

Reactions: jja699

jja699

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2007
Exactly. Even if you look at a bag of chips the price is up like $1 and the bag is much smaller. It's like a 40% difference overall.
People don’t realize how messed up the railroads are on shipping. It’s killing our economy. The North Dakota governor just attacked BN over psr and shipping things so slow. Industry in California went to the government for an emergency declaration because they were 2 weeks from dairy cows, chickens and turkeys dying because of slow or terrible service.

RatTailGuy

Walk On
Feb 19, 2022
People don’t realize how messed up the railroads are on shipping. It’s killing our economy. The North Dakota governor just attacked BN over psr and shipping things so slow. Industry in California went to the government for an emergency declaration because they were 2 weeks from dairy cows, chickens and turkeys dying because of slow or terrible service.
The rails are overloaded because people trying to save money from the fuel increase.

Rail is more cost effective.

I can imagine it’s a nightmare all the way around. Pete got this though

• Haha
Reactions: Bobfather

biscuitbagger3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
The rails are overloaded because people trying to save money from the fuel increase.

Rail isn’t overloaded, not even close.

jja699

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2007

No they are not overloaded psr took all the traffic burden and put it on semi’s. Dang the public is dumb. They stored all their locomotives and laid everyone off in 2018. Use to run over 200k loadings a week now can verily handle 150k a week. Forced everything that was a smaller profit to semis and doubled the charges on anyone that basically had to stay on the rails.

Last edited:

HuskerO

Defensive Coordinator
Sep 11, 2006
I blame you way more than most people. Way to go for voting in Brandon you doof! He's easily the most incompetent president of all-time. He and Barack have also been the most Stalinist of all-time using agencies as their personal police forces.

But, but the Linclown Project said I should!!
Sometimes a country needs a poor administration like this Biden one (Jimmy Carter from '77-'81) to remind people that conservatism is the best way to go.

biscuitbagger3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
No they are not overloaded psr took all the traffic burden and put it on semi’s. Dang the public is dumb. They stored all their locomotives and laid everyone off in 2018. Use to run over 200k loadings a week now can verily handle 150k a week. Forced everything that was a smaller profit to semis and doubled the charges on anyone that basically had to stay on the rails.
PSR didn’t impact car loadings. UP hasn’t been close to 200 a week since coal started to fall way off 6-7 years ago.

jja699

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2007
PSR didn’t impact car loadings. UP hasn’t been close to 200 a week since coal started to fall way off 6-7 years ago.
Yes it did the streamed line it right off the bat. Was running 186,000 carloadings psr came in dropped to 156 or below. Every manger was running around when psr started saying we are stream lining our traffic.

biscuitbagger3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
Yes it did the streamed line it right off the bat. Was running 186,00 carloadibgs psr came in dropped to 156 or below.
PSR didn’t run off car loadings and double the line haul for everyone else man. I know the field guys have lots of theories on PSR, most are wrong.

jja699

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2007
PSR didn’t run off car loadings and double the line haul for everyone else man. I know the field guys have lots of theories on PSR, most are wrong.
So you go from 186,000 carloadings psr comes in and we run 150k so how do we not believe they got rid of traffic? Plus cut everyone to Skelton crews and store all the locomotives? You must be a railroad manger to say it didn’t. Facts are facts. They were cutting everything before Covid so that isn’t an excuse. They cut everyone and traffic before anyone had ever even heard of Covid.

biscuitbagger3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
So you go from 186,000 carloadings psr comes in and we run 150k so how do we not believe they got rid of traffic? Plus cut everyone to Skelton crews and store all the locomotives? You must be a railroad manger to say it didn’t. Facts are facts. They were cutting everything before Covid so that isn’t an excuse.
UP wasn’t at 186 when PSR was put in. There are lots of reasons car loadings are down, PSR isn’t the primary reason for that. The resource crunch in labor is partly COVID and partly PSR. I’m not a RR manager.

jja699

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2007
UP wasn’t at 186 when PSR was put in. There are lots of reasons car loadings are down, PSR isn’t the primary reason for that. The resource crunch can in labor is partly COVID and partly PSR.
184,500 back to back weeks in 2018 after psr came in the last week was 133,00 carloadings. Never going to change my mind psr is a bunch of crap for the greedy.

biscuitbagger3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
184,500 back to back weeks in 2018 after psr came in the last week was 133,00 carloadings
There are lots of reasons for carloadings dropping. Some due to PSR, but to say that it was intentional is misinformed.

jja699

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2007
There are lots of reasons for carloadings dropping. Some due to PSR, but to say that it was intentional is misinformed.
If psr was good for the country you wouldn’t see governors and company’s attacking the railroads at a level I have never seen.

biscuitbagger3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
If psr was good for the country you wouldn’t see governors and company’s attacking the railroads at a level I have never seen.
I’m not talking about if it’s good or bad. I’m telling you that your statement about the intent of PSR is wrong.

RatTailGuy

Walk On
Feb 19, 2022
The LTL also use rail on the long hauls. Correct I assumed that was the case as I figured that’s why LTL used for coat purposes. Either way shits all ****ed

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
where are the commies on this board to refute these facts that the Great Biden should be supported. They know he sucks ao they have to be trolls or they want this destruction

• Sad
Reactions: Redblooded

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
So we are divided with hate on both sides I agree. Can we save the republic? I don’t know but here’s what I know

the people who have hate for this country and their political opposition have to be defeated and destroyed because 99% is fake news religion ideological not reality based .

The people who hate to see his great country being destroyed economically and culturally have to win and fight back stronger peacefully but in terms of beating back fake news destructive rhetoric and policies if our constitutional republic is to be saved. and make no mistake it’s our constitutional republic that separates us and makes the best country ever

If we are no longer the greatest country… then you can blame the destructive forces on left for lowering us to 3rd world in every way. WE HAVE TO WIN THE CULTURE WAR AND DEFEAT PERVASIVE MARXISM

ChipDiamond

Walk On
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2008
the 19% that are enjoying themselves must be the basement dwellers still feasting on cheetos paid for by mommy.

• Sad
Reactions: Redblooded

GBRforLife1

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 18, 2020
New hire comes in today.

We are a full-time only, Monday - Friday operation.

She says, oh I guess I should have checked the hours before, I can't work Thursdays.